Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WARD AND LARRY JUST WANTED TO GIVE U A HEADS UP TO CHANGE YOUR GEAR OUT,BUMP YOUR REV LIMITER UP ,TURN THE BOOST AND NITROUS UP CAUSE THERE AINT GONNA BE ANY EXCUSES FROM EITHER PARTY THIS TIME WHEN A MOTOR ONLY CAR PUTS U FLORIDA BOYZ ON THE TRAILER.WARD IM NOT CLEAR ON YOUR SIGNATURE ET IT READS 10.0 DID U LEAVE A DIGIT OFF? CONGRATS ON BEING THE CAR OWNER AND DRIVER........CYA SOON! :rofl: :dance:

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Norm... so far unless we change something.....I will run the EXACT set up as Bowling Green the only change will be run stock 3.07 VS old 3.31 (I guess I am laying the cards on the table....so everyone can see them). BUT of course we ALL will be running on a faster track. I also like running Super Pro Street and do not want to run Unlimited, so I will not do much else to the car.

The youngster is already in bed (Larry M)so I will answer for him tonight. I guess the only ones that are up later are the "old folks " like you and me.

See ya there,

Ward:flag:

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YOUNSTER LARRY,WE ALWAYS HAVE A BLAST AT THESE SHINDIGS SO THERE IS NEVER ANY HARD FEELINGS.WITHOUT YOU AND WARD WE WOULD HAVE NO COMPETITION HENCE NO FUN.REMEMBER THESE WORDS GOOD BUDDY............MOTOR ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE ARE COMING TO TAKE U OUT! :rofl: :dance:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.