Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
THE CHAD said:
I've got to call Tony before I'm allowed to say anything else, I'll be right back.

TONY! :lolcry:
I got a feeling no one will be taking that record within 20 months, except Heffner and chad themselves. :smooch:

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Where's the mention of SVS's 246 MPH Bonneville Record Chad? :hmmmmmm:

Just breakin' your set! and no harm meant!

:lol:

Jay K.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
THE CHAD said:
I've got to call Tony before I'm allowed to say anything else, I'll be right back.

TONY! :lolcry:
Yo BEEOTCH ..... sorry for the delay, but I had to get with myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself (the others are off this week)AND we determined that John can handle it....so go for it

:rofl:

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
John, you held it for 20 months because I wasn't around back then. You get all the props in the world from me, old man. You WERE the man to beat. :burn: Now your shit's just beat. :surrender: At least you have some magazine clippings to get you by. :lol: Ah, the good ole days.

And you got your best shit ever beat by a heavy street car with a 6-speed and an owner/driver. :nod: No nitrous, no CF doors and hood, no hired gun. Just Captain Normal driving the best prepared V-10 Viper ever. :thumb: And you didn't get beat by a little, you got smoked by two tenths. We have run more 8's than 9's with that car! :thumbs2:

And it is back picking up more power over 1600 horse than your TT's make over stock! :shocked: Then there's the automatic. :arcade: You think the pain is gonna get better? :sancho: I'm bringing more pain than you'll be able to stomach. :chucks: TX2K5 is gonna hurt my friend. :grim:

And don't forget, you still owe me a steak! :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
"now your shits just beat" LMFAO

but, never forget, it is good to have been on top once than to never have been there at all. JH can say alot more than most of us (for now). he did set the standard (kinda) the only thing not up to snuff was the AUTO

tony; whats with all the tonys??

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
THE CHAD said:
And it is back picking up more power over 1600 horse than your TT's make over stock! :shocked: Then there's the automatic. :arcade: You think the pain is gonna get better? :sancho: I'm bringing more pain than you'll be able to stomach. :chucks: TX2K5 is gonna hurt my friend. :grim:

And don't forget, you still owe me a steak! :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:
Dude, I cant wait to feed you STEAK! Just dont choke during mid-swallow...

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
And since your car has come out and kicked everyone in the balls, me included, most have kept their mouths shut. So I am calling you out and just letting you know that you can count the days (around 30 now) that you hold the record.

When we set out to go 8's 2 years ago we just did it and at that time nobody was within 5 tenths and SC tuners were working hard to break into the 9's. Now that youve stepped up and gone faster by 2 tenths we now have the motivation to do go faster. I wont predict any numbers or time frame, but I will say that at some point your flash in the pan will be over. Sooner than later.

So while others sit on the side lines or give up, I will say straight out that we are going to own your ass at the track with both the 6-speed and auto.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.