Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
You must have something good to bring with all this "calling out" you've been doing lately. Or you might just be bluffing and break an ankle right before the race. We shall see.

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
HEY THAT PIC LOOKS LIKE THE TEXAS SOPRANOS WITH A CLOSE FAMILY BLOOD LINE! :rofl: :dance:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
John
Finally found Da plane so yes unless the rubber band breaks before the almost safe landing.

That knife to a gun fight must be one of your favorite movies. :nod:

The photo looks like the pilot and co-pilot, now I am worried.

Rohn

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
BEST OF LUCK TO MY GOOD FRIEND SW----AKA "THE SHEEK" AT THE CAR AND DRIVER SHOOT OUT ON MONDAY.ITS GREAT TO SEE U ARE PRACTICING AND GETTING MORE EXPERIENCE IN.AT LEAST U ARE TRYING.HEY MAKE SURE TO LOOK AROUND REAL GOOD WHEN U ARE THERE TO SEE IF RECOGNIZE ANY FACES U MIGHT KNOW! :rofl: :dance:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Norm

Looking at your list "Taken Out", I don't want to make that list, We will be peddling as fasts as we can to keep from the "Taken Out" list.

Rohn

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
BAD VPR said:
You must have something good to bring with all this "calling out" you've been doing lately. Or you might just be bluffing and break an ankle right before the race. We shall see.
John always has something good that happens.

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
jkracer said:
Norm

Looking at your list "Taken Out", I don't want to make that list, We will be peddling as fasts as we can to keep from the "Taken Out" list.

Rohn
ROHN U AND I ARE ON THE SAME TEAM!DID U FORGET? NORM :rofl: :dance:

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
TX WHOS YOUR DADDY said:
jkracer said:
Norm

Rohn
Hey Norm - what team is that?? Sometimes I have trouble keeping track. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
TX WHOS YOUR DADDY said:
jkracer said:
Norm

Rohn
Norm
So what you are saying is even in the final 2 if it were you and I you wouldnt put me on that list, I knew you were one of the good guys.

Home yet or still out playing?

and by the way I have dusted off my best cheer outfit for this one. :thumb:

Rohn

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
mxblue23 said:
TX WHOS YOUR DADDY said:
HEY THAT PIC LOOKS LIKE THE TEXAS SOPRANOS WITH A CLOSE FAMILY BLOOD LINE! :rofl: :dance:
Dude for god sake please turn the fucking caps lock OFF.

No matter how you ask or say it! He will never take is caps off for you or anyone! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

that is the famous Norm and it just wont happen!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
mxblue23 said:
TX WHOS YOUR DADDY said:
Whats your face mxblue
just pass the post up if you do not like the caps, so fuckin anal.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Dr Roof said:
mxblue23 said:
TX WHOS YOUR DADDY said:

No matter how you ask or say it! He will never take is caps off for you or anyone! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

that is the famous Norm and it just wont happen!

WELL THEN I SAY WE ALL POST IN CAPS JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT. MAYBE EVEN CAPS AND BOLD TYPE TO BE A LITTLE DIFFERENT.
Code:
  TRY THIS CODE THING OUT AS WELL.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
PS - I FORGOT. WHO IS BIGGIE E AND LIL' E? SOMETHING LIKE THE TWINS MOVIE?

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I enjoyed speaking with little E. and middle E. (Kevin) at the shootout this last weekend. Both are good guys and build a good product. I am sure big E. will be back next time and will be sharpening his "steak knife" for the next "gun fight".

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
jkracer said:
BAD VPR said:
John always has something good that happens.
Rohn - way to go with your prediction. Your smarter than I thought. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Anthony
I try to astound you once a month even if it is raining. Yes it is true that John always has a surprise from a Nascar lap after his great run at Beechbend, His blown trans at San Antonio or running an 800 RWHP TT on pump 92 to win the event in just his 4th year.
Have you ever been at an event when John pulls in, the crowd always manages a "surprise-surprise".
By the way, you need to bring your hot rod to just one V-10 and kick some butt and maybe your buddy Jason will follow with his rocket.

Here is the next prediction, John installs nitrous on the very same Viper and pulls into the next V-10 to surprise everyone with more great numbers, what do you think or better yet, you show up and put down something, anything.
Your V-10 Nationals needs you.

Rohn

1 - 20 of 26 Posts