Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
smvbusa said:
If u have a viper in nyc area and think its fast,email at [email protected].I'm not like that video u loser are showing! :fist:

You know what's amazing.....

when I have a faster car than someone I don't introduce myself on the offense.

coming to ANY forum with an attitude like that being that it's your 1st or 2nd post is suicide (from a communication stand point)

My point is....giving everyone here the bird is only gonna get your complete negative feedback. I'm sure someone in your area would be glad to race, but do it in a constructive fashion, not bashing.

I doubt you'll tempt anyone to race with an intro comment like that.....

Notice, I'm not bashing you, I'm just saying we all know busas are fast, that's a given. Just chill out.

:thumb:

·
Registered
982 Posts
THE CHAD said:
The Busa guys are pretty cool. This tool is not one of the regulars, just some punk looking to stir up some shit to gain acceptance.

Pay him no mind.

Most of the bike guys up here in chi-town are pretty cool. Well, any of the liter bikes and bigger. They were all a little cocky at first but realized what a viper can bring to the table. they definately gave it more respect after Paolo beat the GSX-R 1000. They thought it would be close not a loss for the bike. But they defintely take notice.
Problem up here is all the smaller bikes. those guys are just horrible. think they have the fastest vehicle and think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Give BadVenom a call.

I don't think he'd race you but you may get fucked in the ass greek style, so you'd have a fun time anyways.

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
smvbusa said:
The most intelligent thing he has said so far. And the most articulate. No spelling errors and perfect grammar, oooh, but bad punctuation.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And chad,I'm no punk! Your site started the whole mess!Word got back to us bikers that the car guys are talking shit!Most of us biker guys have fast cars also,and support car events,tv shows,etc.

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
Tony wanted me to post this:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO suckysuckybusa, I meet up with you GREEK STYLE BABY. You like it too dildonic malaka. Seriously bro, you walk funny for two weeks and not even ride the bike anymore HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA SHE BANG SHEBANG!!!!! You want some viper!?!?!!?!!! Right here baby come get it!!! GREEEEEK STYLEEEE

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Here's the smack. I'm looking for a real street Busa to race. I think it is generally accepted that street bikes are no longer than 60"s. Just about anything else goes.

You up to it? We'll be at MIR in a couple weeks. That close enough for you?

·
Registered
502 Posts
THE CHAD said:
Here's the smack. I'm looking for a real street Busa to race. I think it is generally accepted that street bikes are no longer than 60"s. Just about anything else goes.

You up to it? We'll be at MIR in a couple weeks. That close enough for you?
he won't step up to you...he will back down from a race with that Heffner beast

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.