Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Saturday at Byron Drag-way in Byron, Illinois bring your best and put it up against the rest of the Super-car family. This Saturday, Byron will be host for a Super car shoot-out of sorts. Expected to be in attendance are some of the fastest cars in the Chicagoland area, Vipers, Supras, Stangs, Vettes etc. Come on out and show them what you got :fist:. Gates open at 10am and don't close until 6pm so come prepared for a good long day of competition. When you arrive at the gate tell the folks you are there for the super-car event and you will receive a modified tech sheet for the event. This is an event that is for all and just for fun and bragging rights :bowdown:. Byron is and IHRA sanctioned track and is located just east of Rockford, IL. For track directions see www.byrondragway.com. Hope to see you there and we will all have a good time :thumb:.

Thanks,

Tom.

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SEE ABOVE :idea:

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
damn it. Why is there nothing in the northwest. I can't wait for that new nascar track to go in. At least there will be something worth racing on....in 2008

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tanked said:
damn it. Why is there nothing in the northwest. I can't wait for that new nascar track to go in. At least there will be something worth racing on....in 2008
It rains too much /images/graemlins/laughing.gif and by 2008 the government has promised a process by which they can alter the weather by launching vettes into the atmosphere, thereby changing the weight of the clouds :rofl:

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chuck 98 RT10 said:
Right up the street from where I grew up, Sterling IL.
So come on up and re-visit the old hometown :thumb:. Be happy to see you, its gonna be a great day. /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What, no responses from local cars, come on, I know you're out there.

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
/images/graemlins/bump

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.