Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured that since you feel like calling people out I would throw it back your way. I was thinking that maybe you could wipe the dust off of your 8.92 car and bring it to San Antonio for a dose of reality. Maybe you could call it motivation. Maybe you could be the lucky one to be in the other lane when we run the first 7 second E.T. and tell us what it is like to run a high 8 and still get stretched out by a second or better. Maybe we could have an in car camera in your beast so others could enjoy it too. Perhaps we could find a magnifying windshield so you can get a better view of Chad's taillights. I hope you can make it. See you soon. :rofl:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Heffner Performance said:
I figured that since you feel like calling people out I would throw it back your way. I was thinking that maybe you could wipe the dust off of your 8.92 car and bring it to San Antonio for a dose of reality. Maybe you could call it motivation. Maybe you could be the lucky one to be in the other lane when we run the first 7 second E.T. and tell us what it is like to run a high 8 and still get stretched out by a second or better. Maybe we could have an in car camera in your beast so others could enjoy it too. Perhaps we could find a magnifying windshield so you can get a better view of Chad's taillights. I hope you can make it. See you soon. :rofl:

That's 8.93 Jason, 8.93 :kick:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.