Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a run in with 3 vettes on the way home from a good friends house on Sat. evening. I was minding my own business cruising about 75 in the passing lane when I noticed 3- c5 vettes gaining on me(yellow,purple, and puke green) ...1 minute later I have this yellow c5 on my bumper and he is talking on his cell phone...he is making me nervous getting close...he backs off a little and I scan the road ahead and it looks ok. I have a good mile view of the road ahead and I shift from 6th to 3rd. gear and get on it. Well, the yellow c5 is trying to catch me, :rofl: and as I hit 4th and then 5th...I shut down. I put a good beating on him and pulled him by 200 yards. Well after I shut down ....... you know how it goes....the loser usually has to pass you going full throttle. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif As this idiot did....I see a car in the right lane ahead of me( I am in the passing lane) and this vette idiot is gaining fast on me in the right lane...he passes me and I see it coming...he is 100 yards from this guy and has to slam on the brakes to save his ass. When he passed me in the right lane, I was going about 85 and was shutting down. I hit my brakes hard to avoid any problem, and his 2 buddys were hanging way back ...I am waiting for the collision, and he somehow gets in the left lane and , was probably inches from the guys bumper. Man, after that I got in the right lane and let those 2 other vette idiots pass me. He was a complete jerk to do that. You lose, and its over...NO need to pass me at WOT to prove anything. I really thought he was going to eat dirt. What a fool. Now he can tell his friends that he beat a viper.....lolololololo :rofl:

Dave

·
Registered
791 Posts
yea....too bad he din't pull it to the right and slide thru some dirt and do a little butt puckering... /images/graemlins/freak

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I've been getting that crap a lot lately.

Had an Eclipse downshift, pull up next to me and try to speed off as fast as he could (I probably could've smoked him in 6th gear).

Had a 911 turbo decide he was going to floor it from a red light 50 yards to the next red light in a 35 mph zone... gotta love it. His lady rolled down the window and complimented the LD as he stared away. I tried to compliment his car. Wasn't sure what to day. "Ugh... my car doesn't have ABS...."

·
Registered
607 Posts
boy does that shit ever sound familiar to me. i stomp people every chance i get in street races and they always have to do some bone head shit afterwards to show just how dumb they are. fuckin losers

·
Hooray for me, & fuck you
7,863 Posts
Fast Freddy said:
i stomp people every chance i get in street races and they always have to do some bone head shit afterwards to show just how dumb they are. fuckin losers
you race on the street.. and the other people are the dumb losers?

umm.. ok

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Red5 said:
Why were you in the left lane if you were not passing?

Please keep the left lane open.
/images/graemlins/blah

cause the left lane is the winners lane /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
300 Posts
When you left him did you tell him you were going to leave on him? In other words, the race that you "won", was it an even start?

It didn't sound that way.

If he was tailgating you and you were concerned, why didn't you move over? Was it because you wanted to tell your friends you had a "C5 for Supper"?

I get invited to race on the street all the time. I have never accepted. Seen too many wrecked cars and lives to play that game.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
REDGAR said:
When you left him did you tell him you were going to leave on him?>>>>>>>>>> I TRIED TO BUT HE WAS ON HIS CELL... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: BUT I DID ..I gave him the usual BYE BYE HAND SIGNAL /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

If he was tailgating you and you were concerned, why didn't you move over? >>>>>>>>>>DUH... THERE WERE CARS IN THE RIGHT LANE... BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I WANTED TO PUT A GOOD BEATING ON HIM LIKE I DID /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Hooray for me, & fuck you
7,863 Posts
2BADD 4U said:
When you left him did you tell him you were going to leave on him?>>>>>>>>>> I TRIED TO BUT HE WAS ON HIS CELL... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: BUT I DID ..I gave him the usual BYE BYE HAND SIGNAL /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

If he was tailgating you and you were concerned, why didn't you move over? >>>>>>>>>>DUH... THERE WERE CARS IN THE RIGHT LANE... BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I WANTED TO PUT A GOOD BEATING ON HIM LIKE I DID /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
youre a fucking idiot

thank you.. drive through

·
Registered
121 Posts
2BADD 4U said:
REDGAR said:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
19,635 Posts
I had a guy pass me tonight WOT in a Z28... Line up at the light he was stopped at - about 4 blocks ahead goes from two lanes to one - I killed him just getting out of 2nd - got in front of him - and did the speed limit since there was oncoming traffic in the other lane... /images/graemlins/bigsmile

I think he was a little pissed that I got ahead of him that fast when he had a half car jump on me - but was fun seeing his reaction as he had to follow right behind me doing the speed limit for a couple miles before it opened up to two lanes again...

And you guessed it - he opened that puppy up and passed...

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
to each his own. i do not street race. i live only six miles from the track and ill go there anytime someone wants some. i like to live dangerously but on MY terms

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bd2bonez06 said:
THats the gayest alleged race story I have ever heard :sleeping:
Don't bother me with your panty waist posts.....might sound gay to you, /images/graemlins/laughing.gif but it was your "brainless" idiot /images/graemlins/freak vette brother who got the beating /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif And who had TOO big of an ego and had to pass me like a FOOL, and almost lost his car ...YEA that sounds gay to me too...

Sounds more like a complete asshole to me.

hey newbie...if you want some of this...Speak up...I'll stomp you too... :nod:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts