Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
C130 Pilot needed for Macedo\'s new Viper Transport

As the subject states. We are looking for a C130 pilot to fly the new Macedo C130 Viper Transport plane.

[image]http://nitrous.zoomph.net/~salmond/viper/10.jpg[/image]
Craig

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: C130 Pilot needed for Macedo\'s new Viper Transport

All over it like white on rice boss. Fixed, and I'll make sure the vinyl is cut correctly and spelled correctly before it's applied.

We have until June 9th to pick it up, so get cracking finding a pilot. The delivery charge is $8500.00 plus a return trip for the pilot if we can't find one in time.

Craig

·
Registered
950 Posts

That delivery price is a steal, you must have left them black and blue? I think I found our pilot, Wendy's dad flies left seat for AA. It slipped my mind the other day when we were on the phone with them, Craig.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

MacedoMS said:
That delivery price is a steal, you must have left them black and blue? I think I found our pilot, Wendy's dad flies left seat for AA. It slipped my mind the other day when we were on the phone with them, Craig.
Cool. The delivery fee did not include fuel, hanger fee's or other misc fee's. It'll be around $55K or so with full tanks of fuel.

Craig

·
Registered
239 Posts

I bet ya the "Go Cart King" could fly it, only trouble is he might try to do a loop or shoot something down. How many Vipers can you fit in that pig?

·
Premium Member
19,653 Posts

Fuelman said:
I bet ya the "Go Cart King" could fly it, only trouble is he might try to do a loop or shoot something down. How many Vipers can you fit in that pig?
I need 4 blades, can't do 4 props :redbeard: :redbeard: :redbeard: :redbeard: :redbeard: :redbeard: :redbeard:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts

LARRY THATS AWESOME!HOW MUCH OF A NITROUS SHOT DO U HAVE HOOKED UP?I WOULD GUESS A 5,000 SHOT :rofl: :dance:

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts

I have some c-152 time ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.