Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am new to the boards. I have a guy in Cali that is selling a 97 Dodge Viper with 7500 miles on it. It looks from the picture (attached) to be in good condition. What kind of intelligent questions should I ask him and what should I look for when I fly out to look at the car? What would be a decent price to pay for the car?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
757 Posts
First off that is not a 97. That is a 96 RT/10.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Posted March 13th, this post you are saying that you are buying a Viper. Are you friends with "Deatherage" where on another post on the 12th he posted a photo of that viper saying that you owned the it.
If this is one and the same did you buy it or are you buying it or what? Are you the 15 year old girl that got it for a birthday?
Kind of looks like the same viper, both of you are from Arizona so is this all BS or what? The Viper photo has a man in the picture, are you the friend, 2 like Vipers being purchased in Arizona, are you both buying the same Viper?

·
Registered
791 Posts
ok..ok..is that the same car the 15yr old girl says she owns???

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
NOT the same....unless they swapped ou the wheels.

The one pictured with the 15 year old has original white wheels.....this one has the polished 96-97 era wheels.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
But....Deathrage did write:

This is not my viper I am in the start of a deal with a guy in cali....

So....either this guy IS Deathrage....OR...he has competition for the car in Cali???

·
Registered
45 Posts
thats not the rt10 megan bought

I posted in my profile I was looking for this type of car and this guy e-mailed me. But once again your all fucking up another thred with useless drama. Why dont u respond to this dude's question.

Fuck this shit I quit these gay forums

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Deatherage said:
thats not the rt10 megan bought

I posted in my profile I was looking for this type of car and this guy e-mailed me. But once again your all fucking up another thred with useless drama. Why dont u respond to this dude's question.

Fuck this shit I quit these gay forums
Good. Fuck off, nobody wants you here anyways.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.