Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
bought my srt10 a while back brand new, but i am looking to also purchase a Gen II GTS 2001 or 2002. I'm going to look at a few this week and wanted to ask everyone where what i should be looking for when i look at the cars, or drive them. What are some of the things i should be looking for, exterior wise, or even mechanically? I will be taking it to a viper tech if and when the deal gets that far, but i just want to know what to look for on my own.
thanks

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the replys fellas. Is there anything on the cars that i should be looking for? i know to look for dark brake fluid etc...what else should i be looking for? I heard on the Gen 1 and 2 cars, it's nearly impossible to tell if it was painted or not. What should i look for body and mechanical wise?
thanks

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the offer big carrot. I appreciate it. Red was the color i was trying to avoid however, not because i think it looks bad, red looks crazy on vipers. I was looking for the graphite colored vipers...since it is my favorite color of course.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.