Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can find this style of wheels for a 1/18 Burago?
[image]http://www.sutherlandlegal.com/wheels.jpg[/image]

While I'm at it, are there any hardtops available?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
The only hardtops availiable are ones cut off a GTS however I am looking at a way to manufacture the hardtops. I am also looking into having those types of wheels manufacturerd out of aluminum.

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
The only hardtops availiable are ones cut off a GTS however I am looking at a way to manufacture the hardtops. I am also looking into having those types of wheels manufacturerd out of aluminum.
I know you can have RC car wheels made from billet. I had a set made for mine. I'm not sure why they couldn't make a set like these for a price of course. :idea:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
you had a custom set made? :idea:

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
you had a custom set made? :idea:
Yes sir. They were made out of Billet. They were only around 100 bucks if I remember right. It's been a year or so ago.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
How easy is it to switch the wheels on a Burago 1:18 scale car? i.e., I want to put a set of 5 spoke GTS wheels on my Gen I RT10? Do the wheels snap on? Will I damage either car by removing wheels? How do I best remove the wheels from each?

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
THOR said:
How easy is it to switch the wheels on a Burago 1:18 scale car? i.e., I want to put a set of 5 spoke GTS wheels on my Gen I RT10? Do the wheels snap on? Will I damage either car by removing wheels? How do I best remove the wheels from each?
they just pull off and snap back on. Remove the tires off teh wheel first so you can get a better hold on the wheels. Turn them slightly while pulling.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
THOR said:
they just pull off and snap back on. Remove the tires off teh wheel first so you can get a better hold on the wheels. Turn them slightly while pulling.

Cool, thanx Craig!! :thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts