Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Sexist
45,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 5 years of beating the shit outta #34 (former school car) fifth gear finally went down the backstretch at Sebring yesterday. I spent all day today rounding up another tranny. Larry Macedo assured me he would have it ready for me on Friday in time for the V10 Nats. Everybody give Larry shit if he doesn't deliver.

BTW what did y'all do yesterday? Babysit or go shopping? LOL

· Sexist
45,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've already mis-managed my time for the install. Gonna let Larry do it.

Not sure what went wrong with the gear yet. 5th and reverse are gone. I put it in 5th and it just spins and goes nowhere. It grinds in reverse.

· Registered
2,059 Posts
CHUCK

I hope my Tranny that was in the office don't turn up missing when I get back tot Florida /images/graemlins/cursin

· Registered
2,059 Posts
Chuck 98 RT10 said:
Dr Roof said:
CHUCK

I hope my Tranny that was in the office don't turn up missing when I get back tot Florida /images/graemlins/cursin
It'll still be here. Better check 5th gear in it though. /images/graemlins/toothy
/images/graemlins/thumb1

I never get out of 4th anyway

· Sexist
45,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LTHL-GRY said:
That's what you get for pulling me around the track all day...

What happened to you and Chris in his 'vette in the hairpin on the last lap?
He went in pretty hot and said the brakes were getting mushy. It didn't help that he had an extra 260lbs in the car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.