Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think about this car? I know some will comment about the price, but this car is just awesome. 1,000hp, AWD and all the ammenties that the Enzo and Maserati MC12 lack. I think this will be the benchmark for all supercars to come. This is why I have started a website dedicated to the Veyron. I am also going to make a registry for all Veyrons sold. www.BugattiVeyron.com

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Wow, a overpriced, overweight, overcomplicated, aerodynamically flawed, ugly, French piece of shit. Oh yeah, people who buy Enzo's don't really buy them for the amenities. If you come into Viper Alley with a post like that, you will be raped. Not trying to be mean, just telling the truth. It is unlikely that you will get any friendly following around here. How old are you anyway?

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
Schill said:
Godsil is not a newcomer--he's posted on the Morgue for at least five years. So it is not entirely spam.
His shit at the morgue is spam too. He talks shit about vipers on the F-car boards then comes over to the viper forums and acts nice so he can get some sales and web traffic.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.