Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Latest JEDI Weapon!
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Saturday we WON the street tire shootout..which was full of very fast Vipers.(37 Vipers bought tech cards for that event)

We ran a NEW WORLD RECORD 10.43 on Stock Pilots

We had the quickest Reaction Time of the Day at .004

We had High MPH during competition of 140.95

BTW, all of this was done on a SINGLE BOTTLE OF NITROUS....yep, the same bottle that we used on the dyno the previous day.

On Sunday,

We had minor clutch glazing issues during qualifying from the street tire event, but quickly overcame them. We took out the RSI multi power adder, low et setter of the event in the first round, then had the bye, then outran the very game Tony1 in the final (who is also using a modified BTR NOS/Propane system on his Roe Charged multi power adder Viper) We ran back to back 9.77 e.t's at 145 mph.

There were lot of quick and fast cars at this event and the competition was strong. Consistancy paid off for us this weekend, along with our simple, single power adder combination that has proven its worth over and over again.

We will be looking forward to seeing everyone at BG. I'm gonna have to turn up the wick a bit for the onslaught of action coming then! LOL

Tom

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Good Job Tom!! I'll guarantee I'll be biting at your heels one day..... /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

nice job and congrats...

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Tom

Great Job! you prove a valuable point to learn: CONSISTENCY!

Thanks for you help and advice! Your cars always perform Well!

See you in BG and let me know about the Hot Rod Deal!

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
you racers are making me look at my stock ACR and thinking 460Hp is for pansies.

signed,

let the mods begin

Great show guys...I watched some video and enjoyed every minute.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Congratulations Tom! :bowdown:

Sounds like you had a great time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts