Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,153 Posts
02 ZO6 vs. a Gen I Viper would be the drivers race, both put out close to the same power and the Vette weighs less..


I'd think a ZO6 on bottle (100-150 shot) would hang with if not beat any stock Diablo...but i could be wrong.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
This is the "******* Broad"'s husband.

The Viper guy was really cool, and was having a hard time getting his car sorted out. Wifey was not dissing the Viper guy, and we were trying help the guy run better. He had 42psi in his BFG Drag Radials at first.

[image]http://2fdr.com/k/kidsvipera.jpg[/image]

Allan, a kid on a tricycle would ass-rape your Lambo unless you hired a pro-driver for it. Heck, did you ever get into the 13's with your heavily mod'd Ferrari?

That's the tragic thing about nice cars, even assholes such as yourself are allowed to own them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mcfag, sorry about your wifey being a hood rat.

Take your sorry ass Chevette back to the trailer park. Yes, my car would run 13's, if i started out in 3rd.

Oh and btw, nice track you run on. Maybe you could use more of a downward slope.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Don't get your panties in a wad Al.

You're the POS who went on to a Viper board to post your drivel. Nobody is impressed with your lack of driving skills. Please sell your cars to folk who can appreciate them and use them correctly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
allan said:
... Yes, my car would run 13's, if i started out in 3rd.

...
Uh, Al?

Your Ferrari BARELY runs 13's (what? 13.8?). Lightly mod'd Civic's would give you grief, even after all the money you wasted trying to make it fast. But it was never the car. It would have been cheaper to pay someone with talent to drive it for you.
 

·
Out to lunch
Joined
·
10,529 Posts
Better to be a shitty driver in a Ferrari than a good driver running shit at a Ferrari owner.

Have your cat fight but you can take you cost vs. performance shit and ram it up your ass.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
nohsreg2000 said:
Better to be a shitty driver in a Ferrari than a good driver running shit at a Ferrari owner.

Have your cat fight but you can take you cost vs. performance shit and ram it up your ass.
Who said "cost vs. performance"? Reduce your medication pal.

Allan is upset because he was called out a few weeks ago, and instead of having the huevos to actually race, he has posted this crap on several different car boards.

Or did you miss the part where Kathy didn't post this thread?
 

·
Out to lunch
Joined
·
10,529 Posts
McRat said:
nohsreg2000 said:
Better to be a shitty driver in a Ferrari than a good driver running shit at a Ferrari owner.

Have your cat fight but you can take you cost vs. performance shit and ram it up your ass.
Who said "cost vs. performance"? Reduce your medication pal.

Allan is upset because he was called out a few weeks ago, and instead of having the huevos to actually race, he has posted this crap on several different car boards.

Or did you miss the part where Kathy didn't post this thread?
I don't give a shit who did what to who. Not my gig. Second of all, the last thing you ever want to do is get into a word smithing contest with the Hammer. Justify, whine, cry, call him a ham fisted tinker bell, But when you group Honda Civics into the same class as Ferraries playing the cost card, you sir are an idiot of the Chamberlain caliber.

No one gives a shit what you would do if you hit all 6 on a Wednesday night, or what a superior wealthy person you would be. When you get the Gates/Buffet bridge game invite, come on back and someone might listen to you. Until then, angry poor dude with visions of how much better he could be someone else is a shitty thing to be. Honestly, think about it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
nohsreg2000 said:
McRat said:
nohsreg2000 said:
Better to be a shitty driver in a Ferrari than a good driver running shit at a Ferrari owner.

Have your cat fight but you can take you cost vs. performance shit and ram it up your ass.
Who said "cost vs. performance"? Reduce your medication pal.

Allan is upset because he was called out a few weeks ago, and instead of having the huevos to actually race, he has posted this crap on several different car boards.

Or did you miss the part where Kathy didn't post this thread?
I don't give a shit who did what to who. Not my gig. Second of all, the last thing you ever want to do is get into a word smithing contest with the Hammer. Justify, whine, cry, call him a ham fisted tinker bell, But when you group Honda Civics into the same class as Ferraries playing the cost card, you sir are an idiot of the Chamberlain caliber.

No one gives a shit what you would do if you hit all 6 on a Wednesday night, or what a superior wealthy person you would be. When you get the Gates/Buffet bridge game invite, come on back and someone might listen to you. Until then, angry poor dude with visions of how much better he could be someone else is a shitty thing to be. Honestly, think about it.
Again, Mate: Where did I say "cost vs. performance"? Or are you that dense?

I don't give a rat's ass about Allan's or your checking account. Not sure why you THINK anyone cares. It's possible that my net worth is several times your's and Allan's combined, but who the fuck cares, and what does it have to do with Allan insulting my wife on this board?

Post a slip on your Lambo, Al. My guess is even that Gen I Viper would beat you up hard.

In case you don't know, Allan posts on other boards that Vipers are "white trash" cars as well. So before you spend anymore time on your knees in front of him, you best open your eyes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
nohsreg2000 said:
... Until then, angry poor dude with visions of how much better he could be someone else is a shitty thing to be...
Uh, is English your first language? Or do I have my Captain Seven decoder ring on the wrong setting?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just because out in Peckersville all you inbreds can do is race downhill doesnt mean much to me.

As for my heavily modded 355, LOL. It actually gave the z06 owner a run for its money, but yes, it lost. Personally, i hate the Ferrari. Its my wifes car. My car, would wipe the snot out of that crap box you call home. Do i care about 1/4 mile racing? Nope, not at all. All i care about is the mph through the 1/4, something that on your car....is pretty pitiful.

As for me saying the Viper is whitetrash, no i reserve that for the Corvette owners, like yourself.

Do yourself a favor, get back in your trailer, give the wife a kiss, take one last look at the Vette parked under the tree, which you consider a garage, and have a good night.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,490 Posts
Gee, the stuff that happens in the middle of the nite...

Having watched Nohsreg here for a few months, I'd say anyone who engages in a smack war with this guy is likely to find himself smiling happily thinking he just won while his guts are running down his shoes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Pat and Kat are two of the nicest people you could meet, the kids are great and love the sport. Why Allan would start a post of this nature is beyond me. Perhaps getting his ass handed to him in a race is just too much to handle. :lame:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
723 Posts
She was on ET streets, I have raced z06 at the track that have ran mid 13's. I didn't run to the forum and posted that I just smoked a z06. I guess that's what they call maturity.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
PRVT JET said:
She was on ET streets, I have raced z06 at the track that have ran mid 13's. I didn't run to the forum and posted that I just smoked a z06. I guess that's what they call maturity.
Pat and Kat are into drag racing, they love all cars win or lose. I watched them race at the LVMS West Coast Corvette Challenge in which they gave a stock Viper GTS props and kudos for running 11.8x to their 11.9x

Who hasn't posted a win from time to time? :nod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
723 Posts
I am not doubting they are nice people, I have noticed that with a a lot of corvette owners. remember the guy that beat the srt with a stock z06.
 

·
Stow-N-Go, Baby!
Joined
·
10,462 Posts
Hey, I think McRat is doing a pretty good job. He knows how to spell, knows how to construct a sentence, and knows how to insult. Around here, those few simple qualities aggregated already make him in the top 10% of posters.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
I would like to apologize for my posts in this thread. Allan has a habit of bringing out the "best" in people. If you knew me, you'd know it is VERY rare for me to slam people on their racing efforts. And I don't exactly have a "short fuse" either; it takes a lot before I will resort to insults.

Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Vipers, etc, are all very sweet cars. And most the owners are cool as well. Anyone who loves High Performance can't be all bad.

I will try to pity Allan instead of arguing with him in the future.
 
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Top