Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
5,769 Posts
Dick

· Registered
496 Posts
:thread: :cursin: :pissed: :nono: :fist: :down: :upyours: :fu: :moon3: :hiFU: :up2: :mad: :gun9mm: /images/graemlins/angry.gif :saw:

· Registered
3,488 Posts
I have a feeling this thread will be the most viewed thread in a while....bastage...I fell for it.

· Registered
2,097 Posts
John Hennessey said:
KingViper said:
Man...I hope you didn't jinx then...

:kick:
Nope but I did hear that Kevin at UGR had his Chad Heffner voo doo doll all full of pins and needles this morning........
must have had the wrong voo doo Doll because it did not work. Now that John's Customers Viper has lost the toe hold I wonder if it will ever come out to play? No nitrous, no light doors or hood and a 6-speed just shattered the fastest and quickest record. Come on John dust it off and lets see what will happen. Any idea what Chads car might top end out at?

· Registered
1,353 Posts
Boy, talk about your all time greatest backfires. I bet you weren't expecting that 8.88 to happen, were you? Maybe that's why you haven't been taking my calls, because your foot's in your mouth. Just keep telling yourself, 8.87, 8.87, 8.87. To top it off, you had us all looking forward to a nice steak dinner at Ruth's Chris and then you don't even show up. Now my mouth is watering and I'm gonna have to buy my own steak dinner. Thanks John. :rofl:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.