Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPDATE?? are we going to have this event? how many prepaids to date? i recall Roof stating we need 50 to make it happen? how we doing?

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just went and visited the morgue...ONLY 14 PREPAID ENTRANTS SO FAR!! WTF is wrong with people?? quit dickin off and prepay dammit. Theres no damn way im accepting a cancelled event becasue too many of you are lazy asses who cant prepay chumpchange!

who the hell wouldnt in their right mind want to go to florida in december for dragracing, friends, beers, foood and sunshine. WTF. i woudl have thoguh wed have had a hundred by now. ...14 WTF!?

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
condo not house. bought into one three yrs ago when i got licensed to practice in SC. closing the deal on a peach of one hopefully next month. i might though, take a few extra days at V10 time and do it all then. i plan on practicing in that area during winters. i figure i spend one or two weeks a month down there from december-february so why not make some money

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
Even if it's just Roof and I, there will be a V-10 Nat'l. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure this showdown takes place.

Lord knows Cudaman will show up though (and put TWYD on the trailer if he actually shows up with a car).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.