Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bradenton Florida; December 10-12. V10 Nationals FINALS Baby!! well, considering im leaving three weeks from today and game day is only three weeks from sunday. its rollcall time, lets see who is puttin up or shuttin up; /images/graemlins/drive

WHO'S COMING OUT TO PLAY :fist:

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
V 10 MOJO----- SCOTT AND I WILL BE THERE FROM THE TEXAS POSSE.ITS TIME TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON WHY ITS BETTER TO HAVE HORSES THEN ORANGES.WARD AND LARRY TAKE COVER----- IN COMING ROUND! :rofl: :dance:

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
TX WHOS YOUR DADDY said:
V 10 MOJO----- SCOTT AND I WILL BE THERE FROM THE TEXAS POSSE.ITS TIME TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON WHY ITS BETTER TO HAVE HORSES THEN ORANGES.WARD AND LARRY TAKE COVER----- IN COMING ROUND! :rofl: :dance:
Norm it is Grapefruits (pink) not oranges and will give you some when we take you down AGAIN..... remember you can loose by breaking out.....so be careful about overloading the all motor Viper with too much Horsepower.....Scott is only experinced at on the gas and not stomping on the break pedal, my friend.

I have waited for you to show up with the All Motor RT/10 for 4 races ....you always remember to bring the owner and driver ....but someone forgets to pack the Viper.

It will be 2 for 2 in the win category for the Cudaman:flag: on Dec 12.

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
WARD BUDDY U ARE RIGHT!I HAVE LET YOU DOWN TOO MANY TIMES IN THE PAST.I HAVE BEEN IN THERAPY FOR IMPROVEMENT OF MY PEOPLE SKILLS IN GETTING ALONG IN GENERAL AND THE DOCTOR SAYS THERE ARE SIGNS OF PROGRESS.LET ME POP FOR DINNER AND DRINKS THE NIGHT BEFORE THE BIG DAY TO SHOW U THAT IM TRYING TO BE A PEOPLE PERSON.SCOTT IS A VERY ACCOMPLISHED DRIVER WETHER HE IS DRIVING MOTOR ONLY,MOTOR WITH SPRAY,OR SUPERCHARGER.HE BEATS SW AKA THE SHEEK ON A REGULAR BASIS AS U KNOW .WARD IM ON YOUR SIDE AND KNOW HOW HARD U HAVE WORKED AT THIS SPORT.SO IT IS ONLY FITTING TO RACE SUPERCHARGER AGAINST SUPERCHARGER.WARD AND LARRY TAKE COVER IMMEDIATELY------IN COMING ROUND! CYA TX WYD :rofl: :dance:

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Norm ...your Doc is a miracle worker.... your people skills are great....he even left your sense of humor intact. Some of the last races you promised to pick me and Larry up and take us to the prom if needed. Although we did not get lost on the way there, but I was worried about the welfare and stature of my girl(car), you did promise not to molest her while she was in the transport.

Now you want to wine and dine the driver before the big poop(dance ---final race)....you would be planning on slipping the driver a Mickey....JK.

I am sure we can get together all of us for dinner before the big one ...Race day.

We still are planning to race RT/10 against RT/10?

You are not planning to bring out big Pro charger and stroker and seasoned driver against my little Roe and Stock bottom end Viper and Rockie driver or are you?

Cudaman:flag:

·
Registered
18 Posts
What is the schedule for the events? What time will the finals be on Sunday? I assume they will be on Sunday. I originally planned to fly back at 2:30 PM Sunday but I guess I will have to stay an extra night to catch all the action if needed.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I'm going to try to schedule it so I pick my car up at Macedo's the same time as the V-10 Nationals. Two birds with one stone.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Cudaman said:
ERDOC .....I would guess it would go on until at least 3:30 to 4:30, the track is rented by us the entire day.

Cudaman:flag:
I guess I will have to change my flight. I'm interested in putting some faces on these screen names. BTW, anyone interested in some titty bar action on Saturday? I usually go to Ybor Strip, the talent is not as good as Mons or 2001 but they have private booths so you get much more yield.. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
I think I'm coming....leaving the car home, but I will be bringing the mrs. maybe.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
what's the best place to fly into? I'M DEFINITELY GOING NOW..

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
I'll be there.

Norma, good call running the RSI ultra-blown, stroked, sprayed vert in the 9.90 class. Otherwise, it would not be pretty. And it gives Cuda his second win by putting you on the trailer. That's sweeter than the pink grapefruits you guys keep talking about.

SS, fly into SRQ if possible.

This is going to be a good one! If you guys on the fence are going to go to one V-10 ever, this is the one to see.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
thanks for the info....SRQ is where I'll fly into I think.

I'm so fricking psyched now..

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.