Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sonetimes we can, sometimes we cannot, just depends upon track and location, so... does anyone know if we can hit a few passes with the tops off of these awesome RTs?? I would simply love to make a nine second pass with the sun shining in on the shifter and my dome /images/graemlins/toothy /images/graemlins/drive

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was hoping we had carte blanche since we rented the track. some do and some dont, gotta ask to find out though

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Bring the TOps

·
Registered
523 Posts
You might get away with it if you have wrist straps. Probably only one run though. I ordered mine from Summit Racing, they were Simpson. They keep your arms in the car if you roll. They made me use them here in Michigan at Miland.

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
David is right......Rich if you don't bring the top you will be watching everyone else go down the track.

Rich expose yourself and drive down the street .....just do NOT drive near any schools.

Cudaman:flag:

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i always bring the top, cmon man give me some credit here, i know im from the north but this isnt my first race. just curious about the extracurricular tracktivities. bottom line, im coming to race and to first race seriously THEN to have fun

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nope, getting that next month, FINALLY found a custom fab guy up here who does racecars. good work too, i like what ive seen of his work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.