Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to stay a bit longer and enjoy the weather (hopefully) so;

i want beachfront hotel or resport as close to track as possible. any of you florida guys got any recommendations (chuck not you, your ass will have me in chicago with your directions)

· Registered
4,697 Posts
Beachfront Hotel... Search the net for Indian rocks beach hotels, Treasure Island Hotels , etc.

Adams Mark, Surfside Holiday in come to mind. These are in Clearwater. I'm not familair with Sarasota County which is further south...

Hope that helped.

· Premium Member
20,183 Posts
Good idea MOJO, we need to coordinate our point of arrival. Where is Chuckie anyways?

· Registered
337 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
Im going to stay a bit longer and enjoy the weather (hopefully) so;

i want beachfront hotel or resport as close to track as possible. any of you florida guys got any recommendations (chuck not you, your ass will have me in chicago with your directions)
V10 - Check out resorts on Anna Maria Island, Holmes Beach and Longboat Key.

These are all part of a long island that is in East Central Florida. They all dump you out onto State Road 64, which is right to the track. Its about 12 miles away, but you can't get lost, its one straight road!

Sorry dont know any actual hotels out there, but there is a Hilton that I'm sure you can't go wrong with.

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think itd be cool to have a beachfront we could hang at. plus its close to track

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hilton longboat key beachfront resort

nice place, on beach, close to track.

· Premium Member
20,183 Posts
Bit pricy /images/graemlins/sad /images/graemlins/sad

· Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
hilton longboat key beachfront resort

nice place, on beach, close to track.

It would be minimum of 40-50 minutes to track depending of traffic! This during our tourist season.

I would suggest staying @ Hotel(Hamton Inn...same as last year) I am setting up near the track. Then a group of people get 1 room at a prime location on our best happening beach(Siesta) and it is used as party central.

Cudaman:flag:

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
aww cmon now, you two are the real players representing Ohio. the hamptom inn was a real nice place so if its available we should all stay there.

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hampton Inn. The same on we stayed at for the February V10 Nats.

· Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
Friday Dec 10 is Dyno Day @ M2 or Macedo Motorspotrs....

This is a V-10 Offical Hotel with special rates. It is a Hilton Gardens near Universal in Orlando.Features/Benefits: – 6623 Hospitality Way
Spacious standard rooms with two double beds, microwaves, coffee makers, refrigerators, iron/ironing boards, hair dryers
Rooms offer high speed internet access
Two dual-line speakerphones with voicemail and data ports
Full Service Great American Grill open for breakfast and dinner with evening room service

State of the art fitness center and Game room
Just off International Drive (Interstate 4, off exit 75a, near Fl Turnpike and 15 minutes from the Beeline) and also minutes to area attractions, shopping and dining
1,100 square feet of meeting and function space to accommodate 65 people
24 hour pavilion pantry
Complimentary 24 hour business center with high speed internet access
Complimentary parking
Valet and coin operated laundry service
TheViper V-10 Nationals Room Rate - $79.00 net plus tax, per day
Hot breakfast buffet is $6.50 per person inclusive and the continental is $4.00 per person inclusive

Sat 11 Street tire and Drag radial shoot @ Bradenton Motorsports with the Hampton Inn (same as last year) as the official V 10 Nationals Hotel in Bradenton is Hilton Garden Inn @ $79.00/night.
Hampton Inn Ellenton-Bradenton
5810 20th Court East
Ellenton, FL 34222 US
(941) 721-4000

Sun 12 The main event and awards presentation

We are also working to have 2 Vipers run the week before at the Snowbird Nationals( the largest event Bradenton Motrsports does all year long)in front of 1500 -3500 spectators to get the racing public to attend our finals the fallowing weekend.

There is a little more David and I have to do to make things offical at the hotels but I have hammer out the rates at some our of best resonable hotels in Florida ....remember this is at our begining of our tourist season.

I will post maps and other things soon ....there is 3 major airports( Tampa and Orlando and Sarasota/Bradenton International Airports) near all the activity.

Cudaman :flag:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.