Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you have heard it before, but, if you ever get a chance to go to the V10 Nats, you will have a ball. Not only the racing but meeting so many really nice people. David puts on a fun event and it is really well worth the effort it takes to go.
Special thanks to Larry Macedo for getting my car running right, even if I can't drive the damn thing, at least it runs well.
I wish I could remember the names of all the people I met, but everyone was nice and I enjoyed the entire time there.
I can't wait to see what Moundir has to say about all that went on.
Tony

·
Registered
14 Posts
I agree, this event was a blast.. Even for a Vette owner..:smooch: :smooch:

Dr. Roof thanks for you hospitality... I will be ready for the go-cart races next time...

I enjoyed meeting everyone... Viper owners arent as bad as everyone says they are.. J/K :cheers:

And i'm sure Moundir's stories will not end with the B.G. trip.. When he dropped me off.. I set him with a race with a couple VA Cars...

X

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
VIPR GTS said:
I know you have heard it before, but, if you ever get a chance to go to the V10 Nats, you will have a ball. Not only the racing but meeting so many really nice people. David puts on a fun event and it is really well worth the effort it takes to go.
Special thanks to Larry Macedo for getting my car running right, even if I can't drive the damn thing, at least it runs well.
I wish I could remember the names of all the people I met, but everyone was nice and I enjoyed the entire time there.
I can't wait to see what Moundir has to say about all that went on.
Tony
Which Tony is this /images/graemlins/headscratch /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mike, Sapphire Blue GTS Tony, I enjoyed bumping you from behind at the go kart races, I just couldn't resist. I really did enjoy meeting you and Ryan, thanks for the good time, you are a crazy man.

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Good to see you again Tony.....there is something about those Sapphire 2001 "creampuffs", they just keep getting faster and faster.

Congrats.......

Cudaman :flag:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ward. congratulations on your car, what a monster and thanks for the offer of the tires, you are a gentleman.

Ryan, great to meet you and Mike, hope to be able to get together with you guys again, great fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts