Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just realized, Ill be racing on my B-day April 17th. Whos baking me a cake /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
I'll bake it...you bring somebody to pop out of it :nod:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:rofl: ill see what i can do. you want a cake also then :thumb:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Big party for you!

/images/graemlins/bday /images/graemlins/bday /images/graemlins/moon3

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
I just realized, Ill be racing on my B-day April 17th. Whos baking me a cake /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
you'll get your cake, right after I get my lap dance.......not from you of course, but from what I hear you may have the perfect specimen to fulfill my request. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Ok Rich, how many decades will you be? /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
J DAWG said:
V10 MOJO said:
you'll get your cake, right after I get my lap dance.......not from you of course, but from what I hear you may have the perfect specimen to fulfill my request. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Ok Rich, how many decades will you be? /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
Well there is only one strip club in Bowling Green!! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jason, that avatar is hilarious. you got issues man. LOL

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
If by the grace of God I do not have to bring my bucket of sand to the beach MoJo, I will definately get in some trouble with you on your b-day! Although having customers in Bowling Green I can tell you the pickin's are slim in Ky. I am sure we can find some trouble to get into though.... :nod:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
BlownGTS said:
Although having customers in Bowling Green I can tell you the pickin's are slim in Ky. I am sure we can find some trouble to get into though.... :nod:
Nashville is only an hour away and there is all the trouble you can handle there--trust me on this! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fellas, a few beers and a winning day at the races sounds good enough, remember, im gettin to be an old man now, im not up to long nights wild women, and hellraisin anymore :thumb:

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
GaryA said:
BlownGTS said:
Although having customers in Bowling Green I can tell you the pickin's are slim in Ky. I am sure we can find some trouble to get into though.... :nod:
Nashville is only an hour away and there is all the trouble you can handle there--trust me on this! :thumb:
Exactly Gary. Let me know if everyone wants a hook-up for the BEST strip club in Nashvegas! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif There tons to get into in Bowling Green though if you have any questions just let me know.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
You don't want a lap dance from anything in Bowling green, the green will never wash off.
The place is well lite and you don't have to worry about tripping, right Jason.

rohn

1 - 13 of 13 Posts