Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
back to where it all started; BG

how about a post simply for rollcall to get an idea as to how many will be attending.

i dont think anyone can say they have not had a damn good time in BG. and despite some traction issues last yr, there were some damn good times ran every time we are in BG (JH eight second pass, stormin normins mighty LPE all motor 10.004 pass, etc).

add in the gokarts, a good centralized location, the ugliest tittybar in the world, and the comradre and IMO BG is worth doing each and every yr for some viper drag racing

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
I'll be there, even if I'm the only one!

There were _some_ traction problems, but overall it is a pretty quick track. lax on some of the rules... let me get up close for photos (I think they did, anyway).

And it is where it all started. What more could we ask for?

JD

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you got it brother, i got your spot to park reserved for ya as always :thumb:

·
Premium Member
19,653 Posts
It needs to be move up one weekend or back one weekend, I have a previously scheduled assignment :( :(
:D :D

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I'd love to go but I'll be drunk at the Atlantis.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
THE CHAD said:
Wish I could make it but we will be at the PGD's.

You guys will have a blast. Go break some records (just not mine). :D
Chad
Good idea you go to the PGD and I might have a chance with my slow 9 sec. car unless "tomanytoys" shows and then I will be back in the stands again, damn.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mikey, what u got bro? u doing the VVC?

i would like it too if the V10 nats and VVC werent the same day.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
jkracer the other Muppet said:
Chad
Good idea you go to the PGD and I might have a chance with my slow 9 sec. car unless "tomanytoys" shows and then I will be back in the stands again, damn.

Na Bro. it's all you this time. I will be on a cruise in the Caribbean. I hate to miss this but my trip is already paid for. Bowling Green is one of my favorite tracks. It was a little slick but I personally had the best time there.

·
Premium Member
19,653 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
mikey, what u got bro? u doing the VVC?

i would like it too if the V10 nats and VVC werent the same day.
Hey Rich,
Not even racing. I have a friend that is coming in for the weekend, been planned for a while. Also got some personal time planned away if you know what I mean. :D :D

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
All it would take to have a lot more fast cars their is to back up date one to two weeks and there would be some more serious competition at higher levels. I know Brian (2Manytoys)wants to come and myself and Lee Saunders and Mike S and many other Florida Vipers as well, but we cant make that date.

Cudaman:flag:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well hopefully with seeing as how many (of the v10 nats veterans) cant make it, the date will be changed. hope so.

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
BROTHER RICH............."BIG GUN" AND MYSELF WILL BE THERE.WE WILL SET YET ANOTHER MOTOR ONLY RECORD.THATS WHY WARDO,THE BUS DRIVER AND THE REST OF THE FLORIDA POSSE ARE COMING UP WITH LAME EXCUSES TO GET OUT OF AN AZZ WHIPPING BY THE KINGS OF MOTOR.THATS OKAY WE WILL CATCH THOSE GIRLS WITH THEIR PUMP UPS AND DRESSES ON IN THIER OWN SANDBOX WHEN THEY LEAST EXPECPT IT!SEE U THERE.............. :rofl: :dance: :chucks: :sancho: :kick:

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
TX WHOS YOUR DADDY said:
THE BUS DRIVER AND THE REST OF THE FLORIDA POSSE ARE COMING UP WITH LAME EXCUSES TO GET OUT OF AN AZZ WHIPPING:
Wait a minute old man ................. point out my excuse. A link or quote will be fine. :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'll be in Souths America at a wedding, would love to come to the first race, but this weekend seems to be bad for a lot of people, any chance the track is available for another weekend around the same time?

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
1TONY1 said:
Wait a minute old man ................. point out my excuse. A link or quote will be fine. :dance: :dance:
OPPS SORRY BOSS...................THEN I TAKE IT YOU WILL BE AT BG ON APRIL 30TH? REGARDS!THE OLD MAN :rofl:

:dance:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.