Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I tired to reattach the windshiled support today and it's all f'd up. I have a different process for City's car that I was going to use if this didn't work.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not much I just can't get the pieces lined up correctly and it will end up looking like crap. not much to take pics of i'm sorry to say.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
yeah I tired to reattach the windshiled support today and it's all f'd up. I have a different process for City's car that I was going to use if this didn't work.
Damn RIGHT!!! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

That Enzo is sweet Craig. Might have to check for one myself. This is ridiculous. /images/graemlins/freak

The RT goes out tomorrow, Friday, Craig. Doing EXACTLY what you suggested. Fed X label reads HAZMAT.

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
CitySnake said:
Craig201MPH said:

That Enzo is sweet Craig. Might have to check for one myself. This is ridiculous. /images/graemlins/freak

The RT goes out tomorrow, Friday, Craig. Doing EXACTLY what you suggested. Fed X label reads HAZMAT.
I take it you meant that. Can I ask why you did this?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Jerome said:
CitySnake said:
Craig201MPH said:

Actually Craig asked that I mark it as a gift....but I figured that HAZMAT would have more impact /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif ,

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you don't wanna screw with the mounties!

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
CitySnake said:
Jerome said:
CitySnake said:
Craig201MPH said:

Actually Craig asked that I mark it as a gift....but I figured that HAZMAT would have more impact /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif ,
I did the "gift" thing too when I sent him his IR Watch car. :nod:

HAZMAT /images/graemlins/laughing.gif That would have been a good one. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts