It wasn't Paolo, Wilmette doesn't allow small aircraft on their streets!:nod:

So somebody fess up!

Jay K.

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rob,

My dad and I know our cars. I mean even by the sound of the exhaust note. I once picked out a new Maserati Quattroport(sp?) over on Columbus drive by the Buckingham fountain when I wasn't even looking streetside. It was just the note was different and my head perked up and I spotted the Maserati instantly. Well, the same thing happened with my father. He heard a low rumbling roar that was unlike anything he had ever heard and knew that was from no corvette! He knows that the Blue n Whites are my favorite years so he couldn't wait to tell me about it at dinner! According to my father the car (Your Car) sounds extremely Mean and ALL BIZNESS!

Enjoy,

Jay K/

PS. We gotta hook up this summer to hear that bad boy Blue N White!

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
I am going to stop by Street stuff on Saturday if weather holds. Meet there if you can. I am hoping Paolo stops by as well with his beast. What time did your Dad see me? He say where? That will dictate if I was behaving?

I love the sound. It's Bellenger headers with RT high flow cats into the three inch Corsa. I love the sound. You REALLY hear the cam at idle or going slow. Everyone was looking at me. Gave the tollbooth guy on 90 a real show too as I left. :)

·
Registered
982 Posts
Pretty simple to get to street stuff. Easiest is probably 355 to North Ave. Take north ave East to Addison st. (its a light). Go north on Addison st, Street stuff is on the right side maybe a mile down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.