Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Matt yates and I have been discussing the issue of him being able to attend future V-10 Nationals races. Due violation of event rules and other questionable issues. Instead of continued bashing back and forth ont he public forum we resolved this matter in a peaceful way that is agreeable to both parties involved.

Matt (Blown GTS) will be able to attend the www.v10Nationals.com in Bowling Green, KY www.beechbend.com. we look forward to meeting Matt and his family.

Underground Racing will also be able to attend and they are planning on Bringing 3 additional cars to this event. It should be interesting to see all of these cars perform. BlownGTS is a superfast car that I look forward to seeing in the races. I am sure that these cars can only go faster and faster.

Underground racing has also elected to become a sponsor of the www.v10nationals.com We appreciate the support they are giving and look forward to a long term relationship with this TUNER!

and now for the final thing that needs to be resolved, Yes BlownGTS and Dr Roof will Race heads up in Bowling Green /images/graemlins/drive

Matt and Kevin see you in Bowling Green!

www.v10nationals.com
www.beechbend.com

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Matt's a nice guy! I've had the pleasure of talking with him via the PM's.

And then a roll on on the street with full video! /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Sexist
44,358 Posts
Hey this kind of controversy and grudges is what makes things fun! I'm coming to BG and looking for trouble. I think I'll sleep with somebody's wife.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Great decision David.

·
Premium Member
5,310 Posts
I'm just glad you two could work things out privately. The epic 13 page back and forth bash threads get old fast. :twocents:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Super cool David you made the right choice. I really wnat to see this car run again. See you there Matt & Kevin.
Chad

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
excellent move. the V10 nats are truly the standard by which to measure events for vipers. fun, potentially wild, a bit of smack, chaos, and minor trouble all combining together to create success and a desire to do it all again, LOL

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
I have a lot of respect for the way this has been resolved and wish both parties all the best at Bowling Green. The series is shaping up to be an epic one! /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The best part is that everyone has learned from this situation and we can move forward!

the GOod news is forward we will have more 9 second car's competing and raising the bar making all the racing faster!

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
David,

Awesome job man! :thumbs up!: I definitely would like to see the heads up run of two VERY fast cars such as the both of yours. BTW if you can get your car painted w/the Blue/White combo then I won't have a problem backing your car as the fastest car there! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Let me first say publicly I am sorry for my actions at the Florida Nationals. Signing the title to my name was not the right thing to do. Also showing up with a chip on my shoulder only made matters worse. I not only made Matt Yates look bad but jeopardized his car being able to race at future National events. I appreciate David Boggs allowing Matt and several new vipers I have built to race at future National events. Rest assured my actions were an anomaly and will not happen again. I look forward to seeing familiar and new faces in Ky.

Sincerely,
Kevin Howeth
Under Ground Racing

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
UnderGroundRacing said:
Let me first say publicly I am sorry for my actions at the Florida Nationals. Signing the title to my name was not the right thing to do. Also showing up with a chip on my shoulder only made matters worse. I not only made Matt Yates look bad but jeopardized his car being able to race at future National events. I appreciate David Boggs allowing Matt and several new vipers I have built to race at future National events. Rest assured my actions were an anomaly and will not happen again. I look forward to seeing familiar and new faces in Ky.

Sincerely,
Kevin Howeth
Under Ground Racing
Damn Kevin - I didn't know you had a nice bone in your body. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Shit, I didn't know you could drive like a mofo either. I would have lost a hundy betting you wouldn't run a 9 your first time to the track in Matt's car.

·
STALKED
4,483 Posts
Huge congratulations for handling this with a LOT of class.

It's good for the series to have all the fast cars running.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Kevin

Look forward to Bowling Green and seeing your car perform!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts