Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I owe you 100 bucks, please send me a mail address ASAP

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
youll bite?? anyway, one of your boys, at least i assume hes one of yours, gave me a set of stock clutch discs seeing as i nuked mine yesterday morning, so, i owe either him or you a hundred bucks for helping me out. figure it out and let me know where to send the money

yellow; im definitely looking into some differnet clutches, spoke with tony armour last night about them.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
youll bite?? anyway, one of your boys, at least i assume hes one of yours, gave me a set of stock clutch discs seeing as i nuked mine yesterday morning, so, i owe either him or you a hundred bucks for helping me out. figure it out and let me know where to send the money

yellow; im definitely looking into some differnet clutches, spoke with tony armour last night about them.
Sorry MoJo I did not know about the transaction. Don't worry aobut it. At least Kev did not piss everyone off, LOL, glad he could help you out. Check out special order Mcloed clutches. I just ordered one today. Good for 1200 rwhp. You can call Kev, he can get you a good price I think. Matt

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Why wouldn't a stock clutch be good enough for 500rwhp? Did Dodge put in different clutches in different years?

G

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Damn Rich, sorry to hear you didn't get to test your car more. But I'm sure you still had a good weekend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.