Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know what is the best tune out there for my stock 2006 Ram SRT 10 Quad Cab with 26K miles? It's very confusing? Some of the posts on here are old and these tuners/shops are not in business any longer. From the research I have done it seems all Quad Cab owners on here agree a tune is needed. I'm not looking for some monster tune, just enough to make a difference and will adjust as the mods are done in the future. Any suggestions?

·
Gone Nomad
6,344 Posts
Honestly, this was never much of a quad cab site. I don't think any of us would know.

However, generally if you are going to keep it stock and the vehicle is NA there is very little a tune will do for you. Bolts ons might give you a little extra with a tune, but the real difference comes from a tune with FI or a bigger cam.

Probably not what you wanted to hear but the biggest changes for a QC are probably in shift points and rev response. That's where a new tune might help a lot as I think the QC are the only auto transmission viper engine vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts