Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,657 Posts
The words "sleeper" and "viper"...never go hand in hand. If the car is a 99 or older. What are your "goals" for the car.

Some people want something so powerful you can't hook up a street tire...while others (myself included) want something as fast as a street tire can handle. Anything over about 750rwhp (IMO) becomes too much power for the street.

So who's the chick in your avatar. I know it's not you. Hot girls don't drive vipers...They ride with the old guy who is driving.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats just a pic I ran across lol

I refere to the cam as sleeper because I like the melow/smooth idle. I run a MTI SII in my ws6 wich is ground on a 116LSA so it doesnt spill my coffee sitting at a stop light /images/graemlins/yes . Im looking for similar options with the viper.

Smooth idle , lotsa lift and medium durration on a long lobe sep.

Im looking to run the cam with light bolt ons plus possibly a very small blower, 6 - 7psi and a nice tune.

·
Banned Since 2003
16,388 Posts
Tw!tchb!tch said:
Thats just a pic I ran across lol

I refere to the cam as sleeper because I like the melow/smooth idle. I run a MTI SII in my ws6 wich is ground on a 116LSA so it doesnt spill my coffee sitting at a stop light /images/graemlins/yes . Im looking for similar options with the viper.

Smooth idle , lotsa lift and medium durration on a long lobe sep.

Im looking to run the cam with light bolt ons plus possibly a very small blower, 6 - 7psi and a nice tune.

I would recommend you talk to Sean Roe based on your mod list above.

http://www.roeracing.com/

Good bang for the buck and he has a great reputation within the community.
Look to spend about 15K+ for the mods on top of 45K to 60K+ for a nice GTS.

Also...loose the avatar pic...if it's not you...it's cheesy. This is not a ricer board. Spell check works wonders too. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
20,164 Posts
Click on the cam link for the good cam for "lightly modded" cars. The 96-99 years had the best all around cam.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.