Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a meteorologist and a fellow Viper owner I hope that all of you in the path and indirect path of Frances be carefull and take appropriate action to get out of the way of this freight train buzzsaw. Sustained winds of 140 mph with gusts to 170 will knock everything down in its path and cause catestrophic damage. Do what you need to do and best of luck if you decide to ride it out. Not sure how many of you went through Andrew but however you look at this its not gonna be pretty.

Take care my friends!!

· Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
Dave T(BADVENM) said:
As a meteorologist and a fellow Viper owner

Take care my friends!!
Dave if you can do your meteorologist thing and have a good long talk with hurricane and convince to head out to sea and leave Florida alone ...we already have one mess to clean up.

Cudaman:flag:

· Premium Member
7,481 Posts
Dave T(BADVENM) said:
As a meteorologist and a fellow Viper owner I hope that all of you in the path and indirect path of Frances be carefull and take appropriate action to get out of the way of this freight train buzzsaw. Sustained winds of 140 mph with gusts to 170 will knock everything down in its path and cause catestrophic damage. Do what you need to do and best of luck if you decide to ride it out. Not sure how many of you went through Andrew but however you look at this its not gonna be pretty.

Take care my friends!!
Thanks Dave.

· Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll do what I can. Yes, I chase storms and look for tornadoes. Its been pretty quiet in that regard around here so I take the snake and chase things a quarter mile at a time.

Best of luck!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.