Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who has the baddest nitrous set up and why do you praise them? I'm looking for a nitrous system to put on the car very soon. I was looking around for a Venom kit but so far I haven't been able to see if they sell one for our car. I would like that venom kit thats totally and electronically programable plus has the safety cut off in the event the system went too lean or rich. Let me know what you nitrous experts think!

·
Registered
384 Posts
BigCarrot said:
Mine is the best!
Most expensive. That is for sure!!!

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
I have the mother of all nitrous systems! I went all out on it. I have every precautionary device known to man! It's all controlled with a Palm Pilot, and I have a dedicated fuel system with race gas. Twin composite bottles, remote openers, warmers, electronic guage, direct port, you name it. It was all custom made by www.nitrodaves.com It's all NX stuff. Hard to beat!

·
Latest JEDI Weapon!
575 Posts
Hello All,

Thanks for checking with my site. I am out of town and found out that it was
down. I took care of the issue and it should be back up again asap.

Please feel free to contact me with questions.

Tom Welch

·
Premium Member
6,569 Posts
His site will be back up shortly. He let it expire and we didn't know about it. I host Tom's site for him...

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
BigCarrot said:
I have the mother of all nitrous systems! I went all out on it. I have every precautionary device known to man! It's all controlled with a Palm Pilot, and I have a dedicated fuel system with race gas. Twin composite bottles, remote openers, warmers, electronic guage, direct port, you name it. It was all custom made by www.nitrodaves.com It's all NX stuff. Hard to beat!

Carrot why isnt your car in the customers cars section???????

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
vipergts2000 said:
BigCarrot said:

Well, he took a few pics, but they turned out like shit. I left in a hurry when I took the car. I was going to go back down there, but never got around to it.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I think that dipshit with the rice grinder that drilled the hole in his gastank was the best one /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
468 Posts
BigCarrot said:
Mine is the best!
You have had your kit for some time now... What have you run???

Since yours is the best... Im anxious to find out.

Jason

·
Registered
791 Posts
BigCarrot said:
vipergts2000 said:
BigCarrot said:

Well, he took a few pics, but they turned out like shit. I left in a hurry when I took the car. I was going to go back down there, but never got around to it.

yea!!!..he left in a hurry all right!!!!...on the bottle!!!!.... /images/graemlins/drive

·
Registered
791 Posts
yea...check out his pics in the gallery....i think it shows it in there...

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
jason427 said:
BigCarrot said:
Mine is the best!
You have had your kit for some time now... What have you run???

Since yours is the best... Im anxious to find out.

Jason
Well, I've only used it at the track once, and it wasn't a very good run. I tried playing with the progressive shit, and it ended up not coming on in first gear, and started at 25% in second. It ramped up to 100% over 1.5 seconds. If I remember correctly, I went 10.89 at 139 with a 1.8xx 60' time. None of that is too spectacular except the mph, which I'm pretty happy with. It was pretty hot and humid, so on a good day at a good track, with everything setup properly and working right, and a better 60' time, I think I might see a nine sec. run. It's at least good for low 10's.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts