1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
A buck two fifty.

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
A FE with 50 miles? Hopefully those weren't applied in dealer test-drives. I would say 65-70K because of it being a FE and never being titled. That means you could get the Max-Care warranty and be under warranty with that 02 until 2012.

·
Banned Since 2003
17,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Clint Sever said:
A FE with 50 miles? Hopefully those weren't applied in dealer test-drives. I would say 65-70K because of it being a FE and never being titled. That means you could get the Max-Care warranty and be under warranty with that 02 until 2012.
Another nice feature on 02's is the 7/70 powertrain warranty.

Thanks...I am thinking the car is worth somewhere in the mid to upper 60's.

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,979 Posts
Toby said:
Another nice feature on 02's is the 7/70 powertrain warranty.

Thanks...I am thinking the car is worth somewhere in the mid to upper 60's.
That would be where I would place it as well. Just be sure those 50 miles are consistant with the breakin period.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
A third viper! :shocked: :thumbs2:

·
Banned Since 2003
17,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Heffner Performance said:
Just out of curiosity, where is this car for sale?
Within US of A. :D

If I don't want it...I will post the info but I have a feeling it's already sold. I am second in line but the first buyer is giving the seller the run around.

If its not sold it has a 'Toby seal of approval, must buy price" and I just might buy it :lol:

I would rather have redsnakes TT but I have never heard of that newbie tuner and I am waiting for him to come down to around 35K for the bucket. :D

·
Registered
341 Posts
I bought my FE for $70k in June 04'. It had 7 miles on the ODO. I'd say around $65k should be a fair price. Good luck. :thumb:

·
Registered
276 Posts
One thing I don't understand, of all of the Vipers made, are there not more for the FE's than just about any other version? I would think that the value on those cars would come down faster than the cars that had a whole lot fewer of them made. Its just a red GTS with white stripes, look at the other colors and the numbers built, just too many of the FS's around.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I'd like to have an FE next to my 96 GTS.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Vitamin_J said:
The FE is worse than what they did with the Mamba. I looked at one at Roanoke. If you really want the dinosaur, go for it. For the money the SRT is a much better car.
What justifies your comment(s)? Oh, thats right, you looked at one. If you are going to try to say something constructive it helps not to speak through your ass. Please go back to playing with your 1:18 Maranello.

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,979 Posts
Regardless of the total number built, the FE cars are still the culmination of the Viper Gen1/Gen2 lineage and they are commemerated as such. I think a FE ACR would be a great Viper to have around. So much so, I am looking at selling my current car to purchase one.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Vitamin_J said:
The FE is worse than what they did with the Mamba. I looked at one at Roanoke. If you really want the dinosaur, go for it. For the money the SRT is a much better car.
I'd have to disagree and go with the FE.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.