Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what you guys recommend as far as the best wax/polish tire dressing etc goes. I want the deepest gloss possible and I know you've tried everything. Sooooo. :newbie:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow! Rough childhood huh? Oh well, so much for brotherly love. :fist:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey SSSSSSnake Thanks from the newbie! /images/graemlins/dude3

·
Out to lunch
10,529 Posts
Toby is right, He is certainly the go to guy for this crowd. Financially he's a bit ignorant, His math skils are undeveloped, your limited to a count of two when your are doing the goose step, and he has a whole different concept on what K's stand for.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Go to anything goes and beat up each other. Prey4Me asked a legit question, no point in getting into the mudslinging over every post -those types of posts are supposed to be kept in anything goes.

Now Prey4me... Here is Snake Bitten (our resident shine and polish expert) recipie for how to get a viper into perfect shape: follow this link

Take pics and let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
nohsgreg2000,

are you like this in person?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Toby

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awesome! This is the kind help I was hoping for. :bowdown:Thanks
par Sybarite

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
I've had the best results with Zaino tire dressing. It isn't greasy and doesn't fly off and all over your wheel wells and paint when you drive.

·
Registered
16 Posts
agentf1 said:
Make sure you follow up with Zaino.

www.zainostore.com
:fist: Fuck Zaino and all it's Z-2,Z-5,Z-7 and on and on and on.Didn't work for me,spent more time doing the "multiple coat"thing to get rid of swirl mark's than driving it.The 3-M products are MUCH better and look's better with just one coat. :nod:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts