Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Mine is a Challenger lift. Supposedly they were doing some arms that would swing under a Viper. Most all two post lifts need the car raised slightly to get the arms underneath. Mine is the 9000lb Versymmetric® 2-Post Lift and lifts a dually safely. They are in many commercial shops.

http://www.challengerlifts.com/products.html

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
Give me a rotary lift anyday. Stay as far away as possible from Ben-Wil lifts, challengers are good but too similar to the rotaries with not enough price differance.

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
If you are looking to put a lift in your garage, stop by dealerships that are adding on or making changes. Sometimes they replaced older lifts for newer and you can pick up a good lift for small $. A friend picked up a good used Rotary lift for cheap when a local dealer replaced a number of lifts. There was and is nothing wrong with the lift, and what he paid for the lift and installation was less by far than a new lift.

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
tom86zt said:
And if you think the vipers are a pain to get on a 2 post lift, try a Ferrari 360 modena, or even Worse 360 Challenge Stradale.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSYYYYYYY BOY!

Wait till we try the Cup car!!!

·
Registered
982 Posts
TOM THE ENCHANTER said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSYYYYYYY BOY!

Wait till we try the Cup car!!!
That ones easy.
step 1. Pull car up
step 2. get out of car
step 3. connect nitrogen line
step 4. raise car.
step 5. place arms of lift at lift points and raise car a little
step 6. release air jacks

HAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
tom86zt said:
That ones easy.
step 1. Pull car up
step 2. get out of car
step 3. connect nitrogen line
step 4. raise car.
step 5. place arms of lift at lift points and raise car a little
step 6. release air jacks

HAHAHAHAHAHA

ALRIGHT SMARTASS YOU GOT ME.

·
Premium Member
5,310 Posts
I just saw a presentation last night from these guys:

http://www.bendpak.com

They are certified by some standard and good quality. Nice, neat install. The 9K lb 4 post (HD-9?) is $2800 installed I think the guy said. He also said they are going to do a run just for Vipers, extra wide with extra long approach ramps.

$.01

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.