Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as most of you already no i have a wonderful hi reving honda accord.And man i am beating everything i race.i just recently beat a 86 cammaro.Man did that feel good.If you guys have any suggestions on how to get more inexpensive gains in my car,could you tell me.Since there is a lot of talented people on this forum.that know a lot about cars.Keep in mind this is the garage.Dont hate me to much because im talking about a cool [}{]onda

P.S. vipers are my favorite car :thumb:

·
Banned
2,657 Posts
Do not forget N20 it's the cheapest way to make power in a "H" car. The only issue is you can only run a 50shot. Not too much you can do with a import without spending tons of $$$$.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i just bought my header today,it's a pace setter header.and im getting a c.f hood and i bought a stock spoiler,I have black bumpers and white paint and ill have the black hood with the black spoiler.It's going to look so JDM.i want to get gun metal wheels,that will be off the hook.

Mods- short ram intake,taylor wires,magnaflow exhaust,now a header,and awesome plugs. /images/graemlins/nana /images/graemlins/nana

·
Banned
2,657 Posts
Clint Sever said:
Viper_Venom said:
It's going to look so JDM.
Honest question (and don't Google it):

Do you know what JDM is short for?

:raises hands and jumps like a kid going to pee his pants: Pick me Pick! :rofl:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
For Clint- JDM means japan parts.JDM cars came from japan.They have the best tuned engines and looks.In other words the cars look really hard core(no bling bling at all)And these cars come stock overseas.cool eh.The looks of the jdm cars are really plain but it screams you mean business.I think that answers your question.Its hard to explain with out you seeing pics and stuff from japan.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Viper_Venom said:
i just bought my header today,it's a pace setter header.and im getting a c.f hood and i bought a stock spoiler,I have black bumpers and white paint and ill have the black hood with the black spoiler.It's going to look so JDM.i want to get gun metal wheels,that will be off the hook.

Mods- short ram intake,taylor wires,magnaflow exhaust,now a header,and awesome plugs. /images/graemlins/nana /images/graemlins/nana
Hahaaha funny to hear "Header" (non plural) /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Viper_Venom said:
For Clint- JDM means japan parts.JDM cars came from japan.They have the best tuned engines and looks.In other words the cars look really hard core(no bling bling at all)And these cars come stock overseas.cool eh.The looks of the jdm cars are really plain but it screams you mean business.I think that answers your question.Its hard to explain with out you seeing pics and stuff from japan.
Fuck are you stupid. Leave this site now and go hang out with your ricer friends.

Why in the world would simple parts sold on the Japanese domestic market "scream that you mean business?" They are just parts made in Japan for local automotive use as apposed to other parts, that are still made in Japan, that are shipped to the US for Japanese cars sold here. By this logic, owners of the new Pontiac GTO will be scouring the net in search of ADM (Australian Domestic Market) parts from Holden.

BTW, no slow ass, fart can equipped econo box is ever going to "scream business" no matter how much carbon fiber or JDM body kits you glue/wood screw on. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.