Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 94 RT.
Can anyone recommend a stereo shop in Northern Cal (San Jose area) that understands Vipers? I had some stereo work done on my car when I bought it (almost 8 years ago) but they really didn't get the interior back together quite right. It took me a lot of time to get everything right afterwards.
Any recommendations?
Previous owner of my car had boxes built into the doors to hold 3 speakers at the bottom (an 8" and 2 6") + mids and tweets in the upper panels. Stock stereo was all that was in the car when I got it, though. I may want to fill those slots again, but they would have to build a lower door panel of some kind, I would think. Box is built between the seats, and has an 8" sub in it. I know that's not optimal, but without taking floor/foot space on the passenger side, that's kind of all I can do.

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,979 Posts
I don't know the name, but Allen Ward had the stereo in his "Beast" ACR done at the shop on Steven's Creek near Saratoga Ave. It's the one across from the McDonalds, not the one across from the Hummer Dealer. When I worked across the street I'd see his car in every once in awhile. I don't know how good they are, but the work on Al's car looked pretty nice to a casual inspection. They used quality equipment and did alot of custom work.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Matt.
I think that one of the Valaya employees (Elliot, who hasn't been there the last few times I dropped in) has a brother that works there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts