Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

WHO WOULD MOUNT WHO FIRST

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,656 Posts
nohsreg2000 said:
gthomas said:
I have only been reactive nohs. REACTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go read about the chick that was falsely accused by the two guys. GOD has a way of working things out.
You are a twisted twerp.

Motion to ban Gthomas for threatening us with "Smote by Diety".

And only an imbecile would see a threat in that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,656 Posts
Smokin said:
ONE MORE VOTE AND RADIO'S GONE!! HURRY UP FOLKS!! HES OUTTTA HERE!!!

You DONATED money radio. It wasnt barter for an exchange of goods. Thats all there is to it. You get nothing.
It's 34+17. Less than the 100 or 72 hours. The poll went up today, it hasn't even been a day.
 

·
Out to lunch
Joined
·
10,529 Posts
gthomas said:
nohsreg2000 said:
gthomas said:
I have only been reactive nohs. REACTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go read about the chick that was falsely accused by the two guys. GOD has a way of working things out.
You are a twisted twerp.

Motion to ban Gthomas for threatening us with "Smote by Diety".

And only an imbecile would see a threat in that.
This is why you are going away shit bag. You are a reactionary, contextually challenged, humorless fuck stick.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,656 Posts
And you spent too much time being bullied in real life, and must now be an e-bully.
Even over the internet, you smell like the pile of shit you are.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,432 Posts
nohsreg2000 said:
gthomas said:
nohsreg2000 said:
gthomas said:
I have only been reactive nohs. REACTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go read about the chick that was falsely accused by the two guys. GOD has a way of working things out.
You are a twisted twerp.

Motion to ban Gthomas for threatening us with "Smote by Diety".

And only an imbecile would see a threat in that.
This is why you are going away shit bag. You are a reactionary, contextually challenged, humorless fuck stick.
hey now, I am the fuck stick, I resent that you cheapen that insult by throwing it at others!

See me sulk! /images/graemlins/sad
 

·
Out to lunch
Joined
·
10,529 Posts
remster said:
Nohs likes to dish crap out but the minute he gets splattered with one drop, he goes cry to Mommy!
You have been the depository for so much shit you have adapted to be powered by it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,432 Posts
nohsreg2000 said:
remster said:
Nohs likes to dish crap out but the minute he gets splattered with one drop, he goes cry to Mommy!
You have been the depository for so much shit you have adapted to be powered by it.
I am proud of my shape shifting skills.
Maybe if I train in the gym more I could be a politician. I think Kalifornia could be a good place... hmmm....
 

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
Joined
·
13,280 Posts
with over fifty people voting and a 2/3rds majority prevailing, Gthomas is hereby suspended pending the outcome of the poll in accordance with the VA constitution. If a 2/3rds or greater majority prevails at the end of 72 hours he will be permanently banned.
 

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
Joined
·
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Rem:

You have chosen an odd intellectual partner in this struggle. It is obvious that you enjoy your VA battle, but feigning some "brotherly" loyalty to Gthomas is rather indistinctive of you.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,026 Posts
Geeeesh, You guys that are whining are fucking pussies. It's ok for certain folks to do anything, but get on the bad side of these same people and they cry to their mommy /images/graemlins/bawling. Who....well if the fucking shoe fits...wear it. I don't know GThomas and have not followed his threads.....I don't give a shit what he says. My no vote isn't so much for G as it is against all the hypocrites.

Waiting until he donates, then pursuing banning days after sucks and shows the character of those involved. If banned he should get his $50 back even though it was a donation.

If the money is not returned, then he MUST be able to access his entitlements as stated. (Remember when red5 was suspended for a week, somebody couldn't read the rules) Maybe the donation entitlements need to be reviewed and a clause put in that they would be lost if banned by a poll.

If you don't like what I said, well....boo fucking hoo /images/graemlins/hiFU
 

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
Joined
·
13,280 Posts
1TONY1 said:
Geeeesh, You guys that are whining are fucking pussies. It's ok for certain folks to do anything, but get on the bad side of these same people and they cry to their mommy /images/graemlins/bawling. Who....well if the fucking shoe fits...wear it. I don't know GThomas and have not followed his threads.....I don't give a shit what he says. My no vote isn't so much for G as it is against all the hypocrites.

Waiting until he donates, then pursuing banning days after sucks and shows the character of those involved. If banned he should get his $50 back even though it was a donation.

If the money is not returned, then he MUST be able to access his entitlements as stated. (Remember when red5 was suspended for a week, somebody couldn't read the rules) Maybe the donation entitlements need to be reviewed and a clause put in that they would be lost if banned by a poll.

If you don't like what I said, well....boo fucking hoo /images/graemlins/hiFU
Dont like what you said, and I dont like you....but then again I dont care what you said, anything you have ever said, or anything you will ever say. Your opinion matters like that of the banned Gthomas....its irrelevant. Keep on flappin those chompers, widdling those fingers away at the keyboard and you will still be as trivial as the toilet paper I use to wipe my ass with. Fuckin insignificant bald piece of windbreaker shit....heh.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,026 Posts
Boo hoo, smokin and his 2" **** has hurt my feelings. Let me run and tell my mommy.

I see one shoe that fit.....any more ? I have plenty.
 

·
The Burn Clinic
Joined
·
12,779 Posts
1TONY1 said:
Geeeesh, You guys that are whining are fucking pussies. It's ok for certain folks to do anything, but get on the bad side of these same people and they cry to their mommy /images/graemlins/bawling. Who....well if the fucking shoe fits...wear it. I don't know GThomas and have not followed his threads.....I don't give a shit what he says. My no vote isn't so much for G as it is against all the hypocrites.

Waiting until he donates, then pursuing banning days after sucks and shows the character of those involved. If banned he should get his $50 back even though it was a donation.

If the money is not returned, then he MUST be able to access his entitlements as stated. (Remember when red5 was suspended for a week, somebody couldn't read the rules) Maybe the donation entitlements need to be reviewed and a clause put in that they would be lost if banned by a poll.

If you don't like what I said, well....boo fucking hoo /images/graemlins/hiFU
I'm sure you're Big Billy Badass and all, but you've missed the point. The guy has a bit of psychotic history and I'm no longer in the business of giving him a playground to go Manson on one day. I don't care about his donation or what he he feels entitled to. That's not on my table.

Spite me all you want. I'm not seeking applications for friends here. A vote against is a vote to rationalize his actions. Abstain if you don't agree with me. Why 'necks can't figure this out is beyond me, but it's all moot since dude is taking the big dirt Internet nap anyways.

As much as you might not want to see any contextual polls, I think it's pretty goddamn ironic that you get on the pulpit in response. How about we all shut the fuck up and vote?
 

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
Joined
·
13,280 Posts
1TONY1 said:
Boo hoo, smokin and his 2" **** has hurt my feelings. Let me run and tell my mommy.

I see one shoe that fit.....any more ? I have plenty.

1tony1, is the "1" a count for the number of hairs on your shiny head? Whats the **** for? Your windbreaker fingers cant get past the shock of uttering such horrible blasphemy? :rolleyes: Baldy, after youre done polishing your viper and zainoing your ugly middle aged noggin why dont you remove that broomstick shoved up your ass? Then you can get to the boot/shoe youre referring to planted firmly in your rectum from all the e-thrashings youve recieved and finally step up to the plate and come up with something better than Mr 2 incher :rolleyes:
 

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
Joined
·
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
1TONY1 said:
Boo hoo, smokin and his 2" **** has hurt my feelings. Let me run and tell my mommy.

I see one shoe that fit.....any more ? I have plenty.
Point of info there Tony...."DICK" is not an inappropriate word here. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,989 Posts
CitySnake said:
1TONY1 said:
Boo hoo, smokin and his 2" **** has hurt my feelings. Let me run and tell my mommy.

I see one shoe that fit.....any more ? I have plenty.
Point of info there Tony...."DICK" is not an inappropriate word here. :thumb:
I was wondering about that, if he inserted his own asterisks. Hmmm, testing:

dick
cock
smokin
fuck
shit
ass

Let's see how those curse words show up :rofl:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,026 Posts
Smackie How about we all shut the fuck up and vote? [/quote said:
Smackie, I agree with that.

My problem is: Some of you want to cram your likes/dislikes down our throat. I believe we are all capable of making a decision.....fucked up or not. You want everyone to hear your opinions, but not the other way around. Why should I vote against someone that I haven't noticed anything they posted, and don't care what they post. Granted, that may not be a reason to vote for them either, like you said: abstaining may be the best choice in that case. I guess I have a problem with being told what I need to do, what I should or shouldn't do.....don't most of us here feel the same ? Now, on to the STFU and vote theory :idea:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,026 Posts
Let's see:

****
cock
smokin
fuck
shit
ass
 
21 - 40 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top