Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Ban Battlesnot !!!

• 1) Ban his ass right now-no questions asked.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) Ban him and bitch slap him from here to Texas

• 3) Put a skirt on him and make him the "Board Bitch"

• 4)Wait untill he shows his skinny little ass,and then gang bang and group Donkey Punch him,and THEN

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
Let's all just kick his ass!! :fight: /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Premium Member
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Raffle tickets--Winner get's to send him to the principals office,where he will get his ASS paddled in front of the whole school.

·
Ace Pounder
17,732 Posts
I say we re-ban Chickenstain. Kinda like renewing our vows of hatred for him.

·
Premium Member
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I second that and third if needed.

Fuck thats funny !!! Renewing our vows of hatred !!!

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
i fourth that motion!!!

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
i am the lonely one that voted to make him the board bitch, that would be more fun than just banning him....

·
Registered
88 Posts
Raffle tickets--Winner get's to send him to the principals office,where he will get his ASS paddled in front of the whole school.
Give him two rounds with Sister Mary Beaturass in the "dark room" (another story).

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Darn it, he is baaack.... :kick: /images/graemlins/flip2.gif

·
Premium Member
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Start Squeeling you little bitch ! Now be a good boy and bury your face in the pillow,so the screams don't hurt our ears.If you imagine that your in prison,then this whole thing will be alot easier for you to take,from an emotional stand point.

·
Registered
275 Posts
4)Wait untill he shows his skinny little ass,and then gang bang and group Donkey Punch him,and THEN ban him
And for the eleven ghey people who wish to bang me, i dint come to this site hoping to start stuff...
Esspecially to get gang banged... /images/graemlins/supergay.gif

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Fuck off ass banging bitch!!
You limp wristed replies wont fly over here. Your advesaries over at dotcom were as feeble minded as you. Over here you will be pummeled and raped with quality and precision. Bend over, grab a broom handle, sit and spin it will be far less painful if you inflict the wounds yourself. BAN THE FUCKTARD!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts