Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'M sure this is old news but what is the deal with ViperAlley being banned by the VCA???
 

·
Out to lunch
Joined
·
10,529 Posts
Because they are a bunch of cock suckers. not in the Evil, devil with horns and a red cape sense........more like the Yard Nazi's from a neighborhood home owners association that drive around measuring everyones lawn with a ruler.
 

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
Joined
·
13,280 Posts
Only a few of the first members were "banned" by the morgue. You were banned if you have the nutsack enough not to be a stinkin windbreaker, speak your mind, and try to have your voice heard as a member, versus being a corporate ass licking bible thumping computer geek sportin hard ons for Disney flicks. Viperalley only can be proud enough to say "banned by the VCA" because a select few of us were honorable enough and had a set large enough speak our minds. The rest of you who watched are just fuckin pansies.
 

·
Mod-errrr-ator
Joined
·
7,532 Posts
VIPERALLEY IS CRUSHING THE mOrg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...DIE mOrg!!!!!!!...DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the averages of people here... then scoff at the puny and pathetic turnout over there. As far as the VCA... As more and more younger people accuire Vipers and flip the bird at crusty, funny smelling OLD men in their retarded fucking "OLD boys club"... You will see the VCA continue to wither away into nothingness. The VCA as a whole is a SHAM!!! You're nothing but a blind cud chewing herd animal if you buy into their bullshit.

MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!!!!!! THERE IS NO NEED TO GO TO THE mOrg ANYMORE.

THE TECH SECTION HERE WILL EVENTUALLY KICK THEIR ASS TO THE POINT OF NO RETURN.

ANYTHING GOES ABSOLUTELY SHREDS THEIR INCREDIBLY LAME "SNAKE PIT GRILL"!!!!!

THE PEOPLE HERE ARE BETTER AND TELL THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wish to remain gawking with your eyes closed.... continue to graze the pastures over there.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
kungfool said:
VIPERALLEY IS CRUSHING THE mOrg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...DIE mOrg!!!!!!!...DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the averages of people here... then scoff at the puny and pathetic turnout over there. As far as the VCA... As more and more younger people accuire Vipers and flip the bird at crusty, funny smelling OLD men in their retarded fucking "OLD boys club"... You will see the VCA continue to wither away into nothingness. The VCA as a whole is a SHAM!!! You're nothing but a blind cud chewing herd animal if you buy into their bullshit.

MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!!!!!! THERE IS NO NEED TO GO TO THE mOrg ANYMORE.

THE TECH SECTION HERE WILL EVENTUALLY KICK THEIR ASS TO THE POINT OF NO RETURN.

ANYTHING GOES ABSOLUTELY SHREDS THEIR INCREDIBLY LAME "SNAKE PIT GRILL"!!!!!

THE PEOPLE HERE ARE BETTER AND TELL THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wish to remain gawking with your eyes closed.... continue to graze the pastures over there.
RACK HIM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33,838 Posts
Smokin said:
Only a few of the first members were "banned" by the morgue. You were banned if you have the nutsack enough not to be a stinkin windbreaker, speak your mind, and try to have your voice heard as a member, versus being a corporate ass licking bible thumping computer geek sportin hard ons for Disney flicks. Viperalley only can be proud enough to say "banned by the VCA" because a select few of us were honorable enough and had a set large enough speak our minds. The rest of you who watched are just fuckin pansies.
Amen my fellow banned brother. :nod: Looking at it now, it is a badge of honor to have been banned (twice) by the VCA. :thumb:

The few, the proud, the banned. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,490 Posts
Been wondering what the deal is myself. Seems practically all the decent posts with good information end up on both boards anyway! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif And seems like the same person is posting in both places, so, what's the big deal? Aside from the ability to use four letter words and be entertained from time to time by creative posters, the actual content is about the same.

Nice to have a choice, though. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,153 Posts
kungfool said:
VIPERALLEY IS CRUSHING THE mOrg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...DIE mOrg!!!!!!!...DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the averages of people here... then scoff at the puny and pathetic turnout over there. As far as the VCA... As more and more younger people accuire Vipers and flip the bird at crusty, funny smelling OLD men in their retarded fucking "OLD boys club"... You will see the VCA continue to wither away into nothingness. The VCA as a whole is a SHAM!!! You're nothing but a blind cud chewing herd animal if you buy into their bullshit.

MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!!!!!! THERE IS NO NEED TO GO TO THE mOrg ANYMORE.

THE TECH SECTION HERE WILL EVENTUALLY KICK THEIR ASS TO THE POINT OF NO RETURN.

ANYTHING GOES ABSOLUTELY SHREDS THEIR INCREDIBLY LAME "SNAKE PIT GRILL"!!!!!

THE PEOPLE HERE ARE BETTER AND TELL THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wish to remain gawking with your eyes closed.... continue to graze the pastures over there.
I pity da foo!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,250 Posts
You want the VCA board to stay alive.

If the Alley ever became the "official" voice, corp sponsorship money would buy loyalty and neuter the site to become another .org site - if that didn't work - legal lawsuits might if people got too free with their opinions on matters considered damaging to business.

Long live the VCA

:rofl:
 

·
Mod-errrr-ator
Joined
·
7,532 Posts
Freshman said:
Whats with the whole windbreaker issue???
Freshman...

Don't worry about it mah man....

The important thing is that you are here!!!!!!

And also important is the fact that you haven't fallen victim...

to the DIABOLICAL MIND CONTROL of the VCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
458 Posts
As a newbie to the brotherhood, I get the impression the VCA is more of the cruise to a car show, the laid back show & shine set. They have a lot to offer and have a lot of fun, which is great when that is what you want. But here, this shit is hardcore. Great info. great racing, and great tech. straight from the guys doing it with no BS. Here you never get any of that...well, I made an appointment with Gunter to have that new whizbanggizmo installed and the car is absolutely superb...
 

·
Mod-errrr-ator
Joined
·
7,532 Posts
FlyBry...

The above mentioned group of evil black wizardz...

DO NOT give a "FlyBry" fuck about any of their members except a SELECT few who are perma-wired to their matrix-like wonderland.

BEWARE!!!!!!!!...........BEWARE!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,814 Posts
...Gunther... Have you smothered the viper with Zaino yet?? Gunther, why is that yellow light on for so long when i shift when carting around the country club in first gear???
 

·
Enlightened
Joined
·
28,785 Posts
If the Alley ever became the "official" voice, corp sponsorship money would buy loyalty and neuter the site to become another .org site - if that didn't work - legal lawsuits might if people got too free with their opinions on matters considered damaging to business.
The Alley would never seek to be the "official" voice for Viper owners and we certainly don't need corporate sponsorship (have you see the stuff we give away?). We do have vendors active in some of the giveaways, but that doesn't give them any special rights to edit content on the site. We also have a crack team of lawyers, so its unlikely anyone would be in a position to intimidate us easily.

We joke about "Banned By The VCA" because of what Smokin' said, but also because the day after our site went live we were put onto the "banned word" list so you can even type viperalley in a message on their site.
 

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
Joined
·
4,287 Posts
Alley as a web site is more user friendly: better spell check, more space for posting individual pictures, multimedia galley.....VCA has none, any thing goes.

VCA is safe for young children, both sites have valuable information, both sites have a place, but Alley lets an individual express themselves in a more diverse way. Personally like having lots of variety.


Cudaman:flag:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,120 Posts
Cudaman
I agree with you and that both sites have there place. The Alley is definitely more user friendly where anyone can vent and express as they feel where .org is more regulated.
Then you have Viper Nation, a ghost town

rohn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,727 Posts
par said:
...Gunther... Have you smothered the viper with Zaino yet?? Gunther, why is that yellow light on for so long when carting around the country club in first gear???

:lolcry: :clap: :lolcry:



Par you kill me!!!
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top