Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Out to lunch
Joined
·
10,529 Posts
Wait...SnakeBitten...This is the First troll spaming Cock sucker I might need. With the Wife in the state she is in and all /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif Maybe we can give him a beatdown into providing me one for free.....I promise to do an eval.
 

·
Out to lunch
Joined
·
10,529 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
nohsreg2000 said:
I promise to do an eval.

Make sure they aren't hawking the gazzillions that were recalled!
???? link ????

about to be a first time father and all this baby stuff is driving me nuts. The wife thinks going to Babies "r" us is the greatest thing ever. I would rather listen to Al Gore motivational tapes. But I want to get quality stuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,727 Posts
Oh yeah, baby gear gets recalled all the freakin time...Dunno where you find these recall lists, maybe Consumer Reports would be a good place to look for the regular, everyday items you will be using..like car seats, strollers, and the biggie: the crib...I just catch the recall announcements in passing watching the morning news...


PS: No kids personally, but I have five little brothers, and a photographic memory...or was that pornographic???
 

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
Joined
·
18,149 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,294 Posts
nohsreg2000 said:
Snake Bitten said:
nohsreg2000 said:
I promise to do an eval.

Make sure they aren't hawking the gazzillions that were recalled!
???? link ????

about to be a first time father and all this baby stuff is driving me nuts. The wife thinks going to Babies "r" us is the greatest thing ever. I would rather listen to Al Gore motivational tapes. But I want to get quality stuff.

Congrat to you and the wife Nathan!!! No wonder you are selling the RT! I guess you should also forget about a GTS, since it has NO back seat!! /images/graemlins/sad /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
Best of luck!! :cheers:
 

·
Out to lunch
Joined
·
10,529 Posts
THOR said:
nohsreg2000 said:
Snake Bitten said:
nohsreg2000 said:
I promise to do an eval.

Make sure they aren't hawking the gazzillions that were recalled!
???? link ????

about to be a first time father and all this baby stuff is driving me nuts. The wife thinks going to Babies "r" us is the greatest thing ever. I would rather listen to Al Gore motivational tapes. But I want to get quality stuff.

Congrat to you and the wife Nathan!!! No wonder you are selling the RT! I guess you should also forget about a GTS, since it has NO back seat!! /images/graemlins/sad /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
Best of luck!! :cheers:
Thanks Thor, I am very happy even if it is driving me nuts. I was going to get a GTS and keep the RT (I have a Few other cars that I use for Daylies). I was going to be 2 vipers Nathan. The Wife needs a new soccor mom ride instead of her little car so instead of me getting to keep both vipers I will get a GTS and buy her what she wants(Land Rover Discovery)
 

·
Out to lunch
Joined
·
10,529 Posts
Schillinger said:
I'm telling ya: minivans are better than SUVs for mommy duties.
My Wife would never drive a minivan. And I would not have one. I would buy a Full size conversion before a mini van. I am not arguing the very real practicality of them. I am against the stigma of being That poor SOB that has lost the will to live, but hey, at least it has sliding doors on both sides

/images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
 

·
Stow-N-Go, Baby!
Joined
·
10,462 Posts
nohsreg2000 said:
Schillinger said:
I'm telling ya: minivans are better than SUVs for mommy duties.
My Wife would never drive a minivan. And I would not have one. I would buy a Full size conversion before a mini van. I am not arguing the very real practicality of them. I am against the stigma of being That poor SOB that has lost the will to live, but hey, at least it has sliding doors on both sides

/images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
Just wait. You'll see. When the 95 lb Lady Nohsreg has to simultaneously open a stratospheric SUV door while holding a squirming 25 pound baby, an overstuffed purse, and a diaper bag, and then manage to simultaneously load said bags into the SUV while hoisting said rugrat into a high-mounted car seat, we'll see how much she likes the Range Rover. With the minivan, you push a button on the keyfob, the sliding doors open themselves as does the rear hatch, so you don't have to fumble around with the car door without dropping the baby. And you don't have to step up or raise the child high to put him or her into the car seat--the sliding door gives you lots of extra space to maneuver and with the low load deck you neither have to elevate the child nor bend over to strap them down.

Minivans are decidedly uncool, but they are extremely functional for their intended purpose. Next time you are in Houston, let me know and you can drop by to practice loading babies and associated stuff into vehicles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,294 Posts
nohsreg2000 said:
Schillinger said:
My Wife would never drive a minivan. And I would not have one.

I am against the stigma of being That poor SOB that has lost the will to live, but hey, at least it has sliding doors on both sides


:rofl: /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
Ditto!! That is exactly what my wife said. She wanted an SUV (Tahoe ?), and we came home with a Suburban!!


Fortunately, she does not drive that many miles a week :nod:, ...as the sumbiatch takes about $45 bucks to fill-up.


Unfortunately, my wife is a two speed! Accerator Pedal to the floor ("Go"), Brake Pedal to the floor ("Stop"). I am sure we will be needing new brakes soon!


I have no clue why she seems to have no sense of touch with her driving foot!! /images/graemlins/sad


Thankfully she has no opportunity to drive my Viper, as she cannot drive a stick! (And I am not teaching her for a dayum good reason! :nod:)


Most of the women I know drive like that (whiplash in forward or reverse)! Is this common with women? :nod:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top