Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an extra set of B&B 1 5/8 headers for sale if anyone wants them. They were on my 1997 GTS for one year and are in perfect shape.

These are stainless steel headers with 1&5/8" primary tubes and 3" merge collectors. Oxygen sensor wires do not need to be extended as the sensors are placed upstream, eliminating check engine lights on 2000 and newer models.

[image]http://www.roeracing.com/vendorimages/roeracing//b&b_headers250.jpg[/image]

Shoot me an email with an offer. They Sell new for $1695.00

[email protected]
thanks

·
Premium Member
19,233 Posts
I believe they will.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Was just looking at them, but I read somewhere that the 1 3/4" are better for higher performance vehicles. I am looking at putting a S/C in my car, don't know if it is a good idea to get these or just buy the 1 3/4"? Any suggestions or comments?

·
Premium Member
19,233 Posts
I have 1 5/8" TNT's in my Roe car. I will be getting it dynoed and tuned soon. I think the difference is like 15HP, but this is a guess.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
So if you get the 1 3/4" you willget 15 more hp than the 1 5/8" or it is just a 15 hp gain regardless of the size?
Thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KingViper said:
Was just looking at them, but I read somewhere that the 1 3/4" are better for higher performance vehicles. I am looking at putting a S/C in my car, don't know if it is a good idea to get these or just buy the 1 3/4"? Any suggestions or comments?
That is true statement, depending on what setup you will be going to???

The difference from the 1 5/8 to 1 3/4 headers with the ROE SC on my 1997 GTS was 10hp.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts