Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
199 Posts
CitySnake said:
Gerald:
I am concerned. I (dare I mention it) see a guard rail in your future. Sorry, but I am NOT a fan of "spray". I'd wait to add abnormal aspiration.

"Not a fan of spray" ???? Only the ignorant say that. You have no idea bro. Nitrous is the shit. Yes, blowers and turbos are great,....but,...you can't beat nitrous. Anyone that has a complaint about nitrous, or doesn't like it,...doesn't really have an understanding of it. Try it, you'll like it. And, for the record,...wouldn't "SPRAY" be "abnormal aspiration"??? Just curious. /images/graemlins/applause.gif

· Donald Trump's Landlord
7,234 Posts
BASH said:
CitySnake said:
Gerald:
I am concerned. I (dare I mention it) see a guard rail in your future. Sorry, but I am NOT a fan of "spray". I'd wait to add abnormal aspiration.
"Not a fan of spray" ???? Only the ignorant say that. You have no idea bro. Nitrous is the shit. Yes, blowers and turbos are great,....but,...you can't beat nitrous. Anyone that has a complaint about nitrous, or doesn't like it,...doesn't really have an understanding of it. Try it, you'll like it. And, for the record,...wouldn't "SPRAY" be "abnormal aspiration"??? Just curious. /images/graemlins/applause.gif
Bash:
This is easy...
1. Not ignorant
2. Have an idea
3. Your opinion
4. I understand and have tried it and still it does not appeal to me, relative to an "always available" alternative that can be used to road race
5. For the record, actually aspiration relates more the EXhalation of air for sounds or speech so neither a blower of any kind nor "spray" should be considered "aspiration". However, I prefer to idiomatically associate "aspiration" with (a motor's) taking a breath or breathing and "spray" (like fuel) would be somewhat anterior to that process, therefore...IMO, no.

Sorry Gerald ;) ...didn't mean to digress :thumb:
Ohh...I can state with absolute certainty that I am not your "bro" /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

· Donald Trump's Landlord
7,234 Posts
BASH said:
...so why don't you just say you like turbo charging and skip the science lecture, doctor spock.
Geeze Bash...Spock??? I was simply trying to be an asshole! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
Actually I don't like turbo charging, but rather supercharging! Easier to manage the system (though less efficient) And actually, I even like "spray"....just less ;).

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.