·
Registered
12,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who: Me?
What: 2003 Red w/Blk interior SRT-10 for $69,995
Where: Ogden Chevrolet in Westmont, IL
When: Now (866) 372 6870
Why: Now this is the hard part /images/graemlins/wink. I always keep an eye out for a great deal for myself and others. This car is at a great price! However, if anyone buys this car to flip it back into the market, I want a set of Gen II Headers for my troubles!

Jay K.

·
Registered
779 Posts
How many miles? Seems that $70k or so is the going price as of late. I've seen SRT's with 4k miles and some with 400 miles sell in the $70k range. In fact, one w/ 5k just sold for $68k if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actual miles 9368 Miles.

Remember: Belangers People!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
with 10K miles he'll be lucky to get 69K for it.

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Craig!,

Whaddya, tryin' to muscle in on my operation?! Get back to work! :rofl:

...and no I won't accept AutoArt scaled belangers no matter how cool they're painted!/images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Jay K.

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:lolcry:

·
Premium Member
19,230 Posts
I have the headers for ya, but don't need a third car /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif, B&B's! /images/graemlins/thumb1 /images/graemlins/thumb1 /images/graemlins/thumb1

·
Registered
779 Posts
JGK, no flame intended, but that's a $66k or so car with those miles.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I had a chance to buy an 04 with less than 500 mi for right around 74K. I'd say an 03 with 10K should be right around 67-68.

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Roadkill said:
Ya too expensive.. my dealer down the street just sold a '03 with 3k miles on it for 69k
Actually, it was 2400 miles and $68K, but who's counting. It gets delivered to my house this weekend! /images/graemlins/smiles

Manny

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
No shit manny? you bought the Viper sitting at the dealer here in Eureka?!
I eyed that thing, but I won't buy a red car (unimog excluded)

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Yeah, I bought it. There were some great deals or SRT's, but they were either black or silver, and I wanted a red one. I think Greg in NY was thinking of selling his red one, but we never were able to work out a number, so I bought this one instead.

I was going to fly up to Eureka to take a look at it and stay the night, but then I am like, "WTF is there to do in Eureka!" HA!

No seriously, is there fun stuff to do there? Is that a town of young hotties?

Manny

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
congrats on the srt. ya know manny if you ever decided you were done with vipers you could probably sell your 3 and get into a F car or Lambo....just a thought.....

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
Cough.. make me spit up coke through my nose.. hotties and Eureka are two words that should never meet in the same sentence! Plenty of fun stuff to do though here. Drop me a PM if you ever do a drive up the coast. Shame I didn't know.. ah well.

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SJT97GTS said:
JGK, no flame intended, but that's a $66k or so car with those miles.
Hey No Harm No foul! I'm only publishing what I found available for the Morgue and this Joint! Always trying to help/images/graemlins/thumb1

Jay K.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts