Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VA member ATVile has been suspended (24 hours) by the moderators beginning 8:00 PM 11/26/04 for various unacceptable forum conduct relating, but not limited to, image posting and no spam/trolling posting pursuant to the VA guidelines for suspensions.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Unbanned...or literally unsuspended...or should it be reanimated? Anyway, ATVile's member status has been fully restored.

·
Landscaping Professional
14,147 Posts
Let's see how, or if, she behaves...

·
Registered
77 Posts
ATSmile said:
This is complete garbage.

My main account is still banned. How... predictable.

ATVile
- At least be honest.
And you thought a pedophile would be treated no less? We have a different set of rules for demented trolls and pedophiles. It's a Viper thing. Troll harder!

- Just being honest.

·
Super Moderator
27,580 Posts
ATSmile said:

ATVile
- At least be honest.
I find that hard to believe.

Then again, what did I expect from one who can't read, or will not read the bylaws before she signed them.

WAR JAMES SOKOLOVE IS LOOKING FOR WORK
[image]http://www.jimsokolove.com/images/homepage/photo_left.jpg[/image]

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ATSmile said:

ATVile
- At least be honest.
Well, that's odd? It's not a complex act...simply click and you're back. I'll check into it.

As for the "predictable", you'll just have to trust me when I say that you're just not significant enough even to invest the single thought required to delay your reinstatement. Being "honest"...I "honestly" couldn't give 1/2 a shit.

·
Enlightened
28,758 Posts
I'll have to take some responsibility for the delay in getting you back online, there are two ways to unban a user and it may be that one of the ways isn't working. As I was out of town for the long weekend, I was unaware of the problem and when someone noticed the first unban didn't take, they figured out to use the other way. Once I have some free time, I'll look into the issue with the first method and correct it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts