Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,381 Posts
packetjunkie said:
Jr. is mixing a little info with alot of his own assumptions. Other than the suggestion that the user could be an AE against our rules everything else is Jr's self investigating.
Michael Pierce, I know The Alley is a place where people are supposed to have a much higher lattitude of freedom than .org.

Being able to talk shit is the best part of Viper Alley......but this post to me almost is condoning the fact that someone here is instigating a myriad of shit based on(according to you,) zero facts...

So my question to you is this: Is this the kind of thing you want to be known for? ==> A place where somebody can post slanderous/unfounded/untrue material to take a crack at stirring the pot for their own gain potentially damaging the good standings of certain individuals? If the answer to this question is yes, then Viper Alley is not the place it was intended to be....

==>I thought the whole idea of Viper Alley was to not have the political "Good Ole Boy Network" like the morgue.

I think there is a whole 'Animal Farm' phenomenon going on here.....Just Peachy!

Instead of being banned, the administrator CONDONES these actions! Why aren't certain lying sacks of shit being banned for this one? Is there some underlying friendship that goes way back with you guys? What's the deal on that one?

· Registered
3,381 Posts
packetjunkie said:

Is this the kind of thing you want to be known for?
I know what I do not want to be known for - making up the rules as I go.

I only got involved in this discussion to make it clear that no confidences have been broken - no personal information, no IPs, no PMs - nothing has been given to anyone. If someone is using your computer to make the posts, then just say so and thats-that as far as I am concerned.

Mike, by saying what you have, you are inferring somebody has used my computer. To my knowledge, this is not the case. I would appreciate it if you would kinldy remove this innuendo from your post. Otherwise, if it stands, you would be giving away private information which I am sure would be breaking some kind of rules for a person in your position. I know you did not mean it that way, but if you re-read the part I am speaking of, you will get my point of how it might be coming across.

I remember your "Extreme Bikini Team" from about 5-6 years ago when you were in the Illinois Viper Club. They were very hot.....

On a more serious note, congrats on the new baby!

I have been working on the same outcome with my wife with no success. I checked out fine but they say my wife has been too stressed out. She has been worried about certain legal issues we have faced from certain people who have been giving us a hard time over the last couple of years.

The gift of life is unbelievable and I hope my wife will be able to relax enough to make it happen.

Once again, congratulations and good luck in all your future endeavors. Paolo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.