Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snake Bitten, please "detail" your specific polishing and waxing process step by step, including which specific products you use.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
be careful what you ask for and I hope you have great stamina 'cuz SB' total car care is intense. /images/graemlins/dude

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
J DAWG said:
be careful what you ask for and I hope you have great stamina 'cuz SB' total car care is intense. /images/graemlins/dude

It's a part time job...one that I don't currently have time for...RIght now I gotta go check on the Durango's tranny progress, then off to work, then hit the gym...then the pillow.

I will put this together over the week and post it up next Saturday...

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
If you go to www.properautocare.com you can get a ton of info. I bought all of their top of the line stuff, and my car looks amazing! I recommend the Pinnacle Soveran wax. It doesn't last long, but it goes on and comes off easier than anything I have ever used. I can wax my entire car in about the time it takes to wash it. Best shine ever! Do yourself a favor and take a Saturday to clay bar, polish, and wax the car. You'll be pleased with the results!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I dont think you have the time or patience to do car care like SB. I think this weekend Ill have a better idea of what it entails, but just from what I have heard its a task not too many would want to get involved with.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
I like doing it! Sure it's an all day process, but it's great stress relief for me. I usually have a buddy or two hang out and drink beer. When I'm done, I just look at the car and feel great! Gives me a sense of accomplishment. Nothing better than having my 5 year old car look like it just rolled off the showroom floor!

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
It's really pretty simple.. Wax on - Wax off.

Oh Damn, I forgot.. YOu're an attorney... my bad /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SB, thanks for the info. I'm sure there is more to it than I'll do, but I'm sure SB will let me know which steps I can skip /images/graemlins/wink

Gerald said:
It's really pretty simple.. Wax on - Wax off.

Oh Damn, I forgot.. YOu're an attorney... my bad /images/graemlins/smiles
And you're a salesman - don't give up your day job for comedy /images/graemlins/wink

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
slaughterj said:
Snake Bitten, please "detail" your specific polishing and waxing process step by step, including which specific products you use.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think there's enough space on this web-site for all that info!!!!!! It's an epic saga of biblical proportion! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alright, where's my info bastage?!

And PM your cell #!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts