Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
FELLAS FELLAS FELLAS,,,,EASY...THESE WERE PRE-LOWERED PICTURES.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

chip comin to the rescue...

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
yellowfever, just change out the springs...but you have to change all the camber/castor settings as well. Realignment is important.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
It does handle better, BUT you have to sacrifice a bit of your launch time....the rear springs are progressive (I believe thats right) and they stiffen as the car squats...so the car will not squat during power transfer as well. I don't know how signifiant it is...I've been heads up with a couple of vipers here that are stock and It never affected my launch to a noticeable degree? Of course it could have been their/my driving? who knows., cost for springs is a couple hundred...I had the guys across the street put them on and realign everything for free for me. Even closed the shop on a saturday to do it. Those guys are awesome..so I don't know how much it would be for the services..unless you planned on doing it yourself which is not difficult..there are some good threads poste don this very subject.

·
Premium Member
19,663 Posts
OK, for all you "yellow fellows", I still have two Chuck Tator T-shirts in yellow and black(had to buy 12 to get the color I wanted, and Snakehydes got 2!). Let me know if anybody wants one of the last two by email or PM. And Norman, the car looks sweet! [image]http://vca2.viperclub.org/gallery/data/500/85shirt1.jpg

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.