3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here's another...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and another...I think the side is the worst view, but every car has a bad view, you know?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and one more...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yellowfever, It is an autoform spoiler...i believe it's only rated at 165 mph or so (funny b/c I've been 180+ in the car), (4 bolt attachment) but it is the best spoiler to keep your car "virgin" b/c there's no drilling (4 rivet holes on the sides of the lid) It can be taken off and you would never know it was mounted...I'll send one "before picture"

Attachments

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I'm probably biased, but don't them Yellow Vipers sure look good! /images/graemlins/yay.gif

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
damn right they do....even the rt's (I have an rt, but love the gts...doesn't make sense). I think that spoiler is the closest thing I can do to make it approach that gts rear aggressive looook...

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Thanks for the info Norm ! That spoiler looks awesome /images/graemlins/applause.gif

Great pics ! /images/graemlins/headbang.gif

Jeff

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Excess, I was considering getting vinyl ones (just to see what it looked like in person first) and then doing it, but I'm not sure yet...Bumblebees are actually sought after...they look great.

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Makaha, your RT rawks! Thanks for sharing the pics. One question, are the emblems on the side and rear painted? I think the black looks really good. :thumb:

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
i dont like the spoiler, i like the lines of the stock RT. but those who know me, know i dont like a lot of visual changes...

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
I find there's something missing on the trunk of an RT..IMHO i think the autoform wing is the nicest on the market. I'm going to order one tomorrow.

For less than $600 its like a sore dick.."Ya can't beat it " :lolcry:

Cheers

JEff

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Looks better lowered. :thumb:

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/524Untitled-1e-med.jpg[/image]

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
iispms said:
It is lowered an inch already.

Really? It doesnt look like it.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I think he put Eibach springs in it. (i.e. shorter springs) you can keep the shocks, just change the springs.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts