Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, relocating in a couple months to Lake Havasu, AZ, and would appreciate any advice on good Viper shops in the area. Saw the thread on Cordes, but it didn't mention an address. Has anyone worked with Anderson Dodge in Havasu? They claim to have a Viper tech at $125 @ hour labor...Will likely have a trailer as I see Chuckwalla Valley is nearby as well so Phoenix or Vegas are also service possibilities. Any feedback on that track, or will I just be heading to Laguna Seca or Infinion?? Also, have been in the MD/VA Chapter of the VCA for years, great folks, no drama, but was wondering what the VCA/VOA dynamic was out there? Number of members in each, general climate, etc. Thanks DR

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
have been in the MD/VA Chapter of the VCA for years, great folks, no drama, but was wondering what the VCA/VOA dynamic was out there? Number of members in each, general climate, etc. Thanks DR
The AZ Viper club and the 3 California Viper clubs switched to the VOA. I do not know who stayed with the VCA. Its not like the affiliation matters at all to what the local folks do locally.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hi guys, relocating in a couple months to Lake Havasu, AZ, and would appreciate any advice on good Viper shops in the area. Saw the thread on Cordes, but it didn't mention an address. Has anyone worked with Anderson Dodge in Havasu? They claim to have a Viper tech at $125 @ hour labor...Will likely have a trailer as I see Chuckwalla Valley is nearby as well so Phoenix or Vegas are also service possibilities. Any feedback on that track, or will I just be heading to Laguna Seca or Infinion?? Also, have been in the MD/VA Chapter of the VCA for years, great folks, no drama, but was wondering what the VCA/VOA dynamic was out there? Number of members in each, general climate, etc. Thanks DR
Eddie Martin at Airpark Dodge in Scottsdale, AZ is the only Viper Tech in the Southwest I would let touch any of my vehicles! He worked on my Gen II about 15 years ago, he even did some track setup for me. Now he works on my Gen V, he will also mod the car for you. Great guy, straight forward with no BS and a GREAT Viper Tech.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts