Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have a viper, but it's on my narrowed down list for my next sports car, and I'd like to spend time around some, see/hear them in person, and talk to the owners.

Just a thought...

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I bought a 96 GTS, slightly modified, and now I really want to talk to other owners. If anyone knows of any meets near Charlotte please let me know!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't be scared of the cold!! :)

·
Kitty Wrangler Denali Owner
8,498 Posts
They're scared of getting coolant on their windshields following you around :lol:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They're scared of getting coolant on their windshields following you around :lol:
Hah, they should be, you should have seen the blast! I'll just drive in in the back...

·
Registered
113 Posts
You come up to Greensboro any. I know it's a few of us that goes to cars and coffee it will be third week of March at Starbucks off new garden rd.

If you just want to meet up let me know I can do that too

March 21

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You come up to Greensboro any. I know it's a few of us that goes to cars and coffee it will be second week of March at Starbucks off galimore dairy rd.

If you just want to meet up let me know I can do that too
I might come up there if a few of you come out. I'll put it on my calendar. I'm not a morning person though... But I will try!

Edit: https://www.facebook.com/CarsAndCoffeeGreensboroNc Is this it? Says 3rd saturday

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yep. Mine is a black srt with lime green rotors.
Yeah I edited my first post you musta have read it before I edited it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts